Bubbles thank you! and its ok to say you want Monday, just silently... especially since school already canceled for tomorrow!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 10:44 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 3936post #39352 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:30pm
Got an internal pip and an external pip in the RCOM!
-Kathypost #39353 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:31pmThread Starter
can we get fresh pics of the pigeon?post #39354 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:31pmQuote:You are welome!
I am reading all the info I can get my hands on- and compiling a list of questions!
Edited by BantyChooks - 1/24/16 at 2:50pmpost #39355 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:32pmpost #39356 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:33pmThread Starter
Fridays hatch silly
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 1/24/16 at 2:33pmpost #39357 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:34pmpost #39358 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:36pmThread StarterQuote:
you know, like my eggs went into lockdown and they hatched out friday? I had one egg that DIS great hatch, I will take it for sure, so many female Legbar and they are getting picked up when the roads are better.post #39359 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:48pmpost #39360 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:49pmQuote:Sweet! I'll post in a moment.Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
just ventilate so you dont inhale, you know what you gotta do. A good windy day works wonders yes!
Yes most definitely!! any candle images at ALL post away and link us up!! any information you want to share SHARE by all means! we all get ideas from each other and learn from each other!!Quote:Quote:Awesome! There are two apps I know of, what one do you have?Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick
Yup! On a calendar and on an app. That way I am sure to always record it somewhere. I am good at forgetting to do one or the other.
Sheesh! That is interesting. Then again, it has been ... A longer time than I will admit to (I won't reveal my age) since my mother was there. Prices have obviously gone up.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Toddlers are Quackers 52 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › The Olive-Egger thread! 1 minute ago
- › When to put kids and doe with the herd? 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 3 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 3 minutes ago
- › Duck Cam in the Coop. 4 minutes ago
- › Hen sitting on fertile eggs but only at night 4 minutes ago
- › Anime Chat Thread 2016! All Are Welcome! 6 minutes ago
- › My new home came with chickens! 8 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page