Bubbles thank you! and its ok to say you want Monday, just silently... especially since school already canceled for tomorrow!!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 12:54 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:20 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 3936
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #39352 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:30pm
Got an internal pip and an external pip in the RCOM!
-Kathypost #39353 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:31pmThread Starter
can we get fresh pics of the pigeon?post #39354 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:31pmQuote:You are welome!
I am reading all the info I can get my hands on- and compiling a list of questions!
Edited by BantyChooks - 1/24/16 at 2:50pmpost #39355 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:32pmpost #39356 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:33pmThread Starter
Fridays hatch silly
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 1/24/16 at 2:33pmpost #39357 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:34pmpost #39358 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:36pmThread StarterQuote:
you know, like my eggs went into lockdown and they hatched out friday? I had one egg that DIS great hatch, I will take it for sure, so many female Legbar and they are getting picked up when the roads are better.post #39359 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:48pmpost #39360 of 1576311/24/16 at 2:49pmQuote:Sweet! I'll post in a moment.Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
just ventilate so you dont inhale, you know what you gotta do. A good windy day works wonders yes!
Yes most definitely!! any candle images at ALL post away and link us up!! any information you want to share SHARE by all means! we all get ideas from each other and learn from each other!!Quote:Quote:Awesome! There are two apps I know of, what one do you have?Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick
Yup! On a calendar and on an app. That way I am sure to always record it somewhere. I am good at forgetting to do one or the other.
Sheesh! That is interesting. Then again, it has been ... A longer time than I will admit to (I won't reveal my age) since my mother was there. Prices have obviously gone up.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 7 seconds ago
- › Storing Feed in a Refrigerator? 10 seconds ago
- › New member 13 seconds ago
- › Rooster was attacked and now not walking but is eating and drinking 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 1 minute ago
- › Let's talk Golden Cuckoo Marans! 4 minutes ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 4 minutes ago
- › sick duck 4 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 4 minutes ago
- › Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat -... 5 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.