She stole my hat
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 12:54 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:20 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4098
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #40972 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:32pm
Sally, Great News!
Most of us guys here are house broke!post #40973 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:32pmpost #40974 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:32pmpost #40975 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:33pmpost #40976 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:33pmpost #40977 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:33pmpost #40978 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:33pmpost #40979 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:33pmpost #40980 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:38pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by canadachickens
Quote:Originally Posted by fire370
No kidding. It's amazing nowadays. My kids literally had friends come out that didn't know how to get dirty. That's part of being a boy.
My son had pulled the trampoline over next to the shed and was jumping off the shed onto the trampoline. Yep, you guessed it, visit to the ER for a broken ankle.
my youngest decided to try to use the tilt trailer for my snowmobiles for a bike ramp. work fine till he got to the top and the deck tilted back to flat. crashed full steam into the side of the boat he decided to try and jump over. broken arm, braces for his teeth and a verrrrryyyy tender groin for about two weeks. never tried it again.
OUCH!!Quote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by canadachickens
yeah, my roo has until april to start shooting live ammo.
my blue hen has decided to go broody, going to see if mother nature has better luck with the silkie eggs than my bator.
and sliding off the roof on a snow day is a right of passage for any northern kid.
really? ok, then I wont yell at them no more. not like its gonna do more than break a neck or somethingQuote:Quote:
he he he
THANK GOODNESS!!! YAYAYYA!!!!!!!Quote:
Jan 16, 2016 at 10:58 am
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 1/24/16 at 9:32pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Chooks Fighting 4 minutes ago
- › Silkie thread! 9 minutes ago
- › Day 18 15 minutes ago
- › Fungus Or Mold On Comb! 18 minutes ago
- › My rooster suddenly has black spots on his comb. 24 minutes ago
- › What to do Now?! :( 24 minutes ago
- › Young duck charging us 29 minutes ago
- › Topic of the Week - Feeding Chickens - What to feed and when? 43 minutes ago
- › Let's talk Golden Cuckoo Marans! 46 minutes ago
- › Golden Buff Heavy 46 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.