She stole my hat
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:04 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4098
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #40972 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:32pm
Sally, Great News!
Most of us guys here are house broke!post #40973 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:32pmpost #40974 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:32pmpost #40975 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:33pmpost #40976 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:33pmpost #40977 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:33pmpost #40978 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:33pmpost #40979 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:33pmpost #40980 of 1576311/26/16 at 7:38pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by canadachickens
Quote:Originally Posted by fire370
No kidding. It's amazing nowadays. My kids literally had friends come out that didn't know how to get dirty. That's part of being a boy.
My son had pulled the trampoline over next to the shed and was jumping off the shed onto the trampoline. Yep, you guessed it, visit to the ER for a broken ankle.
my youngest decided to try to use the tilt trailer for my snowmobiles for a bike ramp. work fine till he got to the top and the deck tilted back to flat. crashed full steam into the side of the boat he decided to try and jump over. broken arm, braces for his teeth and a verrrrryyyy tender groin for about two weeks. never tried it again.
OUCH!!Quote:Quote:Quote:Originally Posted by canadachickens
yeah, my roo has until april to start shooting live ammo.
my blue hen has decided to go broody, going to see if mother nature has better luck with the silkie eggs than my bator.
and sliding off the roof on a snow day is a right of passage for any northern kid.
really? ok, then I wont yell at them no more. not like its gonna do more than break a neck or somethingQuote:Quote:
he he he
THANK GOODNESS!!! YAYAYYA!!!!!!!Quote:
Jan 16, 2016 at 10:58 am
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 1/24/16 at 9:32pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 34 seconds ago
- › is there any way to cut feed costs 100%. ? 38 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? 41 seconds ago
- › 📝guess the number for a chance to judge a contest 📝 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 3 minutes ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 3 minutes ago
- › Clucksville elementary! 3 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 5 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 5 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 8 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page