Nah, I had been hearing so much about the chicken "hay bale" that I had to check it out. This ain't no place for me
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:24 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 1/6/17 at 12:31pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 11:36 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on Today at 8:05 am in Ducks
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: Yesterday
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 1/12/17
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
We have two pair of these - black and blue. The females are sweet and make good show birds for small children. The lay enormous eggs considering their body size. The males are very agressive as is...
I have had a Bantam Dark Brahma, River Styx, who was as friendly (and as fast) as could be. she would never beat up on other birds or struggle in my arms. My current Brahma bird, India (no, I...
My experience with Wyandottes started with a silver laced, who was absolutely gorgeous and the smartest chicken I owned. But, as I said above she was not wary enough of predators, and actually went...
I cared for a flock of chickens (varied breeds) at my last job, and the welsummer and I had a longstanding feud. Despite all attempts to socialize or bribe her, no matter how much time or how many...
I have two black sexlinks, and overall, they are fantastic birds. My two are a little neurotic, but they're overall friendly enough towards me, and put themselves to bed at 6 every night. I get...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 415post #4142 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:43ampost #4143 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:47amThread Starter
I have nerves? wheres at girly>??>>?? thems lost back there on post 21 somewherespost #4144 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:50amThread StarterQuote:
and look he fits right inQuote:Originally Posted by Bejammie
Sorry guys phone died and just now shared enough to turn back on...needless to say I've been parked in front of the bator..lol
Hey I've got a funny looking pip...looks like it tried once and didn't get thru the membrane so tried again....do I need to do anything with it?
what sc said above, its cool bejammie momma! its coolpost #4145 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:51am@chicken hawk 33Congrats CH! Your hatch-along has been one dramatic, exciting hatch-along! Hope the little one with leg issues resolve itself soon.
@Bejammiecongrats on your babies too!
Just wanted to report that the 2nd batch of eggs in my staggered hatch is going well! 2 babies are out and the last one (day 20) has pipped. Yay!!! Staggered hatching is totally possible!post #4146 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:52ampost #4147 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:52amThread Starter
PUT YOUR MOTHER ON THE PHONE I NEED TO CHARGE YOUR PHONEpost #4148 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:55amThread StarterQuote:
I know I know, why is it you love smakin me so much! everyone sorta growing to like me a widdle bit in this house so dont you get them smakin me like you big guy, be nice nice nice
and CH loves me that boy! he will grab your leg and knock ya down on u rumppost #4149 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:57ampost #4150 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:58amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by nuklee0
@chicken hawk 33Congrats CH! Your hatch-along has been one dramatic, exciting hatch-along! Hope the little one with leg issues resolve itself soon.
@Bejammiecongrats on your babies too!
Just wanted to report that the 2nd batch of eggs in my staggered hatch is going well! 2 babies are out and the last one (day 20) has pipped. Yay!!! Staggered hatching is totally possible!
HEY nuk!!!! looking gREAT!!
CONGRATS!!! AWESOME!!! what great lookin peeps too!! NOW keep them preds away (Woke up to a broken door on one of our smaller coops that housed 4 silkies. Turns out a bear got 3 of the 4. info on staggered hatches? I started my 2nd hatch about 6 days ago. due on the 17th and 19th/20th because I staggered.8 silkies and 2 cross breeds... Dad is an Ameraucana/Cochin and 1 mom is a Black australorp and the other mom is probably a production Rhode Island Red.)
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 11/23/15 at 9:59am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
- › Silkiecuddles Chat Thread!!! ANYBODY welcome!!! 7 seconds ago
- › Ny-chicken-lover chickenstock '17 14 seconds ago
- › Summer's chat thread! 18 seconds ago
- › Zebra finches 29 seconds ago
- › Will it hurt to run a fan? 41 seconds ago
- › Crazy people chat thread 43 seconds ago
- › One of my Isa Browns died :( 1 minute ago
- › Lonely Chick :( Please Help!!! 1 minute ago
- › Are these day 6 Maran eggs fertile ? 1 minute ago
- › How to bury hardware cloth for under coop and runs. 1 minute ago