Nah, I had been hearing so much about the chicken "hay bale" that I had to check it out. This ain't no place for me
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:26 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on Today at 6:24 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 415
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #4142 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:43ampost #4143 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:47amThread Starter
I have nerves? wheres at girly>??>>?? thems lost back there on post 21 somewherespost #4144 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:50amThread StarterQuote:
and look he fits right inQuote:Originally Posted by Bejammie
Sorry guys phone died and just now shared enough to turn back on...needless to say I've been parked in front of the bator..lol
Hey I've got a funny looking pip...looks like it tried once and didn't get thru the membrane so tried again....do I need to do anything with it?
what sc said above, its cool bejammie momma! its coolpost #4145 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:51am@chicken hawk 33Congrats CH! Your hatch-along has been one dramatic, exciting hatch-along! Hope the little one with leg issues resolve itself soon.
@Bejammiecongrats on your babies too!
Just wanted to report that the 2nd batch of eggs in my staggered hatch is going well! 2 babies are out and the last one (day 20) has pipped. Yay!!! Staggered hatching is totally possible!post #4146 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:52ampost #4147 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:52amThread Starter
PUT YOUR MOTHER ON THE PHONE I NEED TO CHARGE YOUR PHONEpost #4148 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:55amThread StarterQuote:
I know I know, why is it you love smakin me so much! everyone sorta growing to like me a widdle bit in this house so dont you get them smakin me like you big guy, be nice nice nice
and CH loves me that boy! he will grab your leg and knock ya down on u rumppost #4149 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:57ampost #4150 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:58amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by nuklee0
@chicken hawk 33Congrats CH! Your hatch-along has been one dramatic, exciting hatch-along! Hope the little one with leg issues resolve itself soon.
@Bejammiecongrats on your babies too!
Just wanted to report that the 2nd batch of eggs in my staggered hatch is going well! 2 babies are out and the last one (day 20) has pipped. Yay!!! Staggered hatching is totally possible!
HEY nuk!!!! looking gREAT!!
CONGRATS!!! AWESOME!!! what great lookin peeps too!! NOW keep them preds away (Woke up to a broken door on one of our smaller coops that housed 4 silkies. Turns out a bear got 3 of the 4. info on staggered hatches? I started my 2nd hatch about 6 days ago. due on the 17th and 19th/20th because I staggered.8 silkies and 2 cross breeds... Dad is an Ameraucana/Cochin and 1 mom is a Black australorp and the other mom is probably a production Rhode Island Red.)
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 11/23/15 at 9:59am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Sex- linked Information 5 seconds ago
- › The Old Folks Home 36 seconds ago
- › Is this common, or is she just cheeky? 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 2 minutes ago
- › Just joined. 2 minutes ago
- › Bully Rooster 2 minutes ago
- › gender? 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Brahma Projects Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Re-Introducing a chicken who was hen pecked! 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Ma Flock
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)