Nah, I had been hearing so much about the chicken "hay bale" that I had to check it out. This ain't no place for me
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 2:07 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 11/25/16 at 11:36am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 10:39 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 11/15/16 at 8:48pm in Ducks
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! Helpful NOTES LINKS & Informational POST...
Last edited: 12/3/16
- Griffin Nest - HomepageLast edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 11/30/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
I have one little rooster and am seeking him a hen But I love him he is the cutest one we have he is the funniest
I loved my white cochin to pieces wish I still had her. She was my first broody that I've ever had and took great care of her chicks. Didn't lay eggs frequently. About 4 during a 7 day period.
I loved that they produce large eggs, but they were the meanest chickens I've had out of my flock.
I used to own a few RIR and I loved them for their friendliness and egg production.
I have 3 Andalusian (2 Girls, 1 Boy)... they are being raised with Lakenvelder, Cornish, Brahma and Nacked Necks... the whole group is so friendly, they try to climb all over me any chance they...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 415
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #4142 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:43ampost #4143 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:47amThread Starter
I have nerves? wheres at girly>??>>?? thems lost back there on post 21 somewherespost #4144 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:50amThread StarterQuote:
and look he fits right inQuote:Originally Posted by Bejammie
Sorry guys phone died and just now shared enough to turn back on...needless to say I've been parked in front of the bator..lol
Hey I've got a funny looking pip...looks like it tried once and didn't get thru the membrane so tried again....do I need to do anything with it?
what sc said above, its cool bejammie momma! its coolpost #4145 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:51am@chicken hawk 33Congrats CH! Your hatch-along has been one dramatic, exciting hatch-along! Hope the little one with leg issues resolve itself soon.
@Bejammiecongrats on your babies too!
Just wanted to report that the 2nd batch of eggs in my staggered hatch is going well! 2 babies are out and the last one (day 20) has pipped. Yay!!! Staggered hatching is totally possible!post #4146 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:52ampost #4147 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:52amThread Starter
PUT YOUR MOTHER ON THE PHONE I NEED TO CHARGE YOUR PHONEpost #4148 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:55amThread StarterQuote:
I know I know, why is it you love smakin me so much! everyone sorta growing to like me a widdle bit in this house so dont you get them smakin me like you big guy, be nice nice nice
and CH loves me that boy! he will grab your leg and knock ya down on u rumppost #4149 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:57ampost #4150 of 15763111/23/15 at 9:58amThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by nuklee0
@chicken hawk 33Congrats CH! Your hatch-along has been one dramatic, exciting hatch-along! Hope the little one with leg issues resolve itself soon.
@Bejammiecongrats on your babies too!
Just wanted to report that the 2nd batch of eggs in my staggered hatch is going well! 2 babies are out and the last one (day 20) has pipped. Yay!!! Staggered hatching is totally possible!
HEY nuk!!!! looking gREAT!!
CONGRATS!!! AWESOME!!! what great lookin peeps too!! NOW keep them preds away (Woke up to a broken door on one of our smaller coops that housed 4 silkies. Turns out a bear got 3 of the 4. info on staggered hatches? I started my 2nd hatch about 6 days ago. due on the 17th and 19th/20th because I staggered.8 silkies and 2 cross breeds... Dad is an Ameraucana/Cochin and 1 mom is a Black australorp and the other mom is probably a production Rhode Island Red.)
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 11/23/15 at 9:59am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Griffin Nest - Homepage
- › What remote-style weather station do you use to monitor coop... 1 minute ago
- › Lets count to a million 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 2 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 2 minutes ago
- › The 2nd Rate the avatar of the person above you! 3 minutes ago
- › Official BYC Mini Contest #1 - Post your best broody "stink eye"... 3 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 5 minutes ago
- › American serama thread! 5 minutes ago
- › Space for quail? 5 minutes ago