Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 5:08 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 420post #4191 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:31amNo there are four of them it happend in the incubator there feet got cought in the mesh on the bottom
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #4192 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:33amThread StarterQuote:
are these new chicks from the bator, the ones looked fine in the images in the brooder??
was the brooder too slippery? at spots perhaps?post #4193 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:33ampost #4194 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:35amQuote:
You've never seen me on these threads, though
How's that blue rooster doing? Mine are just getting prettier the bigger they getpost #4195 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:39amThread StarterQuote:
you already have 2 out!! and 4 pips and you be complaining!!!
Dont make me start the madness on you now Bejammie, that uppin font stuff is a pain, now gifs are fun, but people are startin to thing I am a bit wackedpost #4196 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:45amQuote:Let me explain. On the weekends I am a mild mannered chicken farmer, but Monday thru Friday I am here to maintain order among the disorderly.
See below:Quote:you are whacked. Calm down
See how it works?post #4197 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:47amQuote:
It is just fine to set eggs the same day that they are laid.
Do you have a separate bator for the new eggs? Putting new eggs in with some that are 7 days started is quite a ways out there.Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!post #4198 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:48amThread Starterpost #4199 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:52amThread Starterpost #4200 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:54amOur large family - two teenage twin boys, 17 horses, 6 dogs, 2 goats, cats, Zebu cows, Porcelain, golden neck, brown/red, and mille fleur d'Uccles, Sebrights and Silkie chickens, Seramas, Bantam Ameraucana, Polish Crested chickens, pheasants, Guineas, peafowl, pigeons and quail. Crazy runner ducks and adorable call ducks! macaws, African Greys, and parrotlets,Our large family - two teenage twin boys, 17 horses, 6 dogs, 2 goats, cats, Zebu cows, Porcelain, golden neck, brown/red, and mille fleur d'Uccles, Sebrights and Silkie chickens, Seramas, Bantam Ameraucana, Polish Crested chickens, pheasants, Guineas, peafowl, pigeons and quail. Crazy runner ducks and adorable call ducks! macaws, African Greys, and parrotlets,
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Coming here to get started with chickens... starting with breed advice 10 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 41 seconds ago
- › Fall/Halloween Decorating Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 58 seconds ago
- › Article Claims Low Incubation Temps Create Egg-Laying Hen-Roosters ?? 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 1 minute ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 2 minutes ago
- › The Duck Ladie's (And her ducks') Thread! 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 3 minutes ago
- › Totally taken by surprise with a chicken. Oy. 3 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.