Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 10:44 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 420post #4191 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:31amNo there are four of them it happend in the incubator there feet got cought in the mesh on the bottom
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #4192 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:33amThread StarterQuote:
are these new chicks from the bator, the ones looked fine in the images in the brooder??
was the brooder too slippery? at spots perhaps?post #4193 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:33ampost #4194 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:35amQuote:
You've never seen me on these threads, though
How's that blue rooster doing? Mine are just getting prettier the bigger they getpost #4195 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:39amThread StarterQuote:
you already have 2 out!! and 4 pips and you be complaining!!!
Dont make me start the madness on you now Bejammie, that uppin font stuff is a pain, now gifs are fun, but people are startin to thing I am a bit wackedpost #4196 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:45amQuote:Let me explain. On the weekends I am a mild mannered chicken farmer, but Monday thru Friday I am here to maintain order among the disorderly.
See below:Quote:you are whacked. Calm down
See how it works?post #4197 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:47amQuote:
It is just fine to set eggs the same day that they are laid.
Do you have a separate bator for the new eggs? Putting new eggs in with some that are 7 days started is quite a ways out there.Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!post #4198 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:48amThread Starterpost #4199 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:52amThread Starterpost #4200 of 15763111/23/15 at 11:54amOur large family - two teenage twin boys, 17 horses, 6 dogs, 2 goats, cats, Zebu cows, Porcelain, golden neck, brown/red, and mille fleur d'Uccles, Sebrights and Silkie chickens, Seramas, Bantam Ameraucana, Polish Crested chickens, pheasants, Guineas, peafowl, pigeons and quail. Crazy runner ducks and adorable call ducks! macaws, African Greys, and parrotlets,Our large family - two teenage twin boys, 17 horses, 6 dogs, 2 goats, cats, Zebu cows, Porcelain, golden neck, brown/red, and mille fleur d'Uccles, Sebrights and Silkie chickens, Seramas, Bantam Ameraucana, Polish Crested chickens, pheasants, Guineas, peafowl, pigeons and quail. Crazy runner ducks and adorable call ducks! macaws, African Greys, and parrotlets,
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 3 seconds ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 38 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 58 seconds ago
- › Egglaying Age? 1 minute ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 2 minutes ago
- › Finish this sentence: "You know you're addicted to chickens when..." 3 minutes ago
- › Bantam Ducks - Where can I get them? 3 minutes ago
- › How long to leave hen in broody breaker... 3 minutes ago
- › Introducing new pullets to an existing flock of 4 hens w/limited... 3 minutes ago
- › Hens cold weather roosting 5 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page