Nope iffn it's a rat trap I'd be interested. Have you seen the red necks mouse trap
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:05 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4290
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #42892 of 1576311/29/16 at 7:04pmpost #42893 of 1576311/29/16 at 7:05pmQuote:
Seen a few, lol which one?Insane.Insane.post #42894 of 1576311/29/16 at 7:05pmQuote:
no use getting mad, costs twice as much work cause ya get mad then ya gotta get glad. if all else fails ya watch this and laugh so hard ya can't be madpost #42895 of 1576311/29/16 at 7:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by slordaz
no use getting mad, costs twice as much work cause ya get mad then ya gotta get glad. if all else fails ya watch this and laugh so hard ya can't be mad
Thats the AnthemInsane.Insane.post #42896 of 1576311/29/16 at 7:08pmpost #42897 of 1576311/29/16 at 7:09pmpost #42898 of 1576311/29/16 at 7:12pmpost #42899 of 1576311/29/16 at 7:15pmQuote:Weell... *settles back in rocking chair*
Went out to close the chickens up one night, did the usual head count, checked for eggs, and started back. I was hurrying, because it was dark, (and cold) so I just opened the coop door to go out without thinking. THEN.... I quickly grabbed the doorframe, and stopped. There, 3 inches from my foot, was a family of 3 skunks. I came THIS close to steppin on em:
Unfortonatly, at that time I had not yet installed an indoor handle. The nearest skunk looked up at me with it's bright, shiny eyes, unafraid, and tried to slip past me into the coop!
I pulled the door closed with my fingers, and hoped very very hard they would not try and pry it open. After 20 seconds I carefully opened it, saw the coast was clear, and quickly got back to the house.
I aint too skeered of skunks, but if I had stepped on that trio I would have gotten a triple load of skunk spray right in the face....post #42900 of 1576311/29/16 at 7:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by LocalYokel
Seen a few, lol which one?
Bucket 1/4 filled with water or your choosing of liquid. Wire strung through a soda bottle stuck to the edges on the top of the bucket horizontal bait placed on top of bottle in center. Mouse goes for bait bottle spins and one more bites the dust. Best part you don't lose the bait Ive a video somewhere if you haven't seen it yet. Watched that over and over.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So! 2 seconds ago
- › mean chickens 31 seconds ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 50 seconds ago
- › Chicken Attacked By Owl!!!!!!! 55 seconds ago
- › New York BYC members thread 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Show me your coolest edited Poultry pics!... 2 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 4 minutes ago
- › California - Northern 5 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.