Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 11:16 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:08 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4372
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #43712 of 1576311/30/16 at 9:48pmpost #43713 of 1576311/30/16 at 9:49pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by country lovin
DOH she is on a rollpost #43714 of 1576311/30/16 at 9:49pmQuote:yes, i can do that real quick...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING... THANK YOU THANK YOU.
i will take the 2 out fast and the shells., i got it and put a we paper towel on top of the poo and yucky... got it"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
HERBERT SPENCER"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance--that principle is contempt prior to investigation."
HERBERT SPENCERpost #43715 of 1576311/30/16 at 9:50pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by CyndiD
Quote:yes, i can do that real quick...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RESPONDING... THANK YOU THANK YOU.
i will take the 2 out fast and the shells., i got it and put a we paper towel on top of the poo and yucky... got it
and pictures for us when they dry and warm please!!! good luck!post #43716 of 1576311/30/16 at 9:51pmpost #43717 of 1576311/30/16 at 9:53pmThread Starter
I groan whenever husband has to show me something on his phone or read me something.... or tell me to look look when he is watching TV and then rewind it for me??? reallypost #43718 of 1576311/30/16 at 9:53pmpost #43719 of 1576311/30/16 at 9:54pm
(I love that set up by the way. Butter muslin or cheese cloth held by mason jar ring? Do you find that it dries out? I use a latched lid jar but have to rig it to be open just a bit - can be a pain...)
OK, I really do need to head to bed. Will check on shipped eggs in the morning, candle in situ, mark air cells, and then begin hand turning (3x a day only) the saddled ones - thanks for the input Sally and Local!
- Ant Farmpost #43720 of 1576311/30/16 at 9:54pm@Sally Sunshine
Of all sourdough pancake recipes, this is my favorite:
2 cups sourdough starter
2 Tbs sugar
1 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
In separate bowl, mix together the sugar, salt, water and baking soda. Combine with the eggs.
Beat with a wooden spoon, do not over beat.
It's also my favorite to add chocolate chips to.
"Fluffy" is an understatement!CoffeeCoffee
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Granny's gone and done it again 31 seconds ago
- › Old English Game Bantams questions 32 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 36 seconds ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Hen eating her own egg 1 minute ago
- › Butchering age and feeding 2 minutes ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 2 minutes ago
- › Time Flies - A Time Travel RP 2 minutes ago
- › Baytril (enrofloxacin) Sources 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 4 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.