Nala is her name silly They all have their name under their picture.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4425
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #44242 of 1576311/31/16 at 8:10pmQuote:
Thanks! Bacitracin I forgot about that.Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #44243 of 1576311/31/16 at 8:11pmThread StarterQuote:
awesome!! now google "how the chick emerges from the shell" and come back and tell us how it does such a amazing thingpost #44244 of 1576311/31/16 at 8:11pmQuote:
The chick seems to be breathing fine, and chirps every so often.Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #44245 of 1576311/31/16 at 8:11pmpost #44246 of 1576311/31/16 at 8:13pmQuote:
I would be worried about stitches tearing? I was thinking honey to pull the skin together. Or leaving it be? The chick seems to be doing remarkably well, in that it's not dead yet.Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #44247 of 1576311/31/16 at 8:13pm
I would be tempted to put bacitracin IN there.
And then seal it with newskin or similar.
newskin liquid bandage can be removed.
I really have no ideaInsane.Insane.post #44248 of 1576311/31/16 at 8:14pmQuote:
It does seem very well, considering. Almost like it doesnt even bother it, yet.
Honey is natural antibiotic etc, sure you knew that already just by suggestion!Insane.Insane.post #44249 of 1576311/31/16 at 8:15pmThread Starter
I wont say anything anymore, cause we all know what would happen if it was my chickpost #44250 of 1576311/31/16 at 8:16pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 3 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 25 seconds ago
- › what is wrong with giving RAW eggshells ? 57 seconds ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 1 minute ago
- › What breed is Gramma Chicken? 1 minute ago
- › Food questions for 10 week old chicks 1 minute ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Long time reader, first time poster! 2 minutes ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 2 minutes ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.