Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:22 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on Today at 6:24 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4794
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #47932 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:05pmpost #47933 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:06pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by gotro17
@Sally Sunshine Seriously- the ones with the worst air cells not only have ALL hatched, but they all went in lightening time! Two just appeared when I passed out for 55 minutes- I swear they weren't pipping! We still have a humidity issue I'm fretting over... I had to go to a baby shower now- leaving THIS behind!🙏
all have pips too?????post #47934 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
idk should I weigh these four when they dry?
CBR with serama
thank you, I am so cold and no headache, sucks feel like chit but thanks.
Does a bear poop in the woods? Of course you should weigh them! and you know how I like scale pictures...
-Kathypost #47935 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:09pmQuote:
Supplement scale, lol. I got one of those! Would be interested in getting hatch weights of quail and Seramas.
-Kathypost #47936 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:09pmThread Starter
HarmonyAnns Polish! @sarasweatmanpost #47937 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:10pm
They are cute!
-Kathypost #47938 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
HarmonyAnns Polish! @sarasweatman
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!post #47939 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:11pmThread Starter
will do Kat!!! thanks she loves them!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Townline Hatchery's Red Cross 14 seconds ago
- › Buff Brahma Roo? 28 seconds ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › North Dakota 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 3 minutes ago
- › BYC Article Writing Contest #8 - Write and Win! 5 minutes ago
- › Arizona Chickens 6 minutes ago
- › Chickens not laying 6 minutes ago
- › Topic of the Week - Feeding Chickens - What to feed and when? 7 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House