Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:34 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 2:49 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4794post #47932 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:05pmpost #47933 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:06pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by gotro17
@Sally Sunshine Seriously- the ones with the worst air cells not only have ALL hatched, but they all went in lightening time! Two just appeared when I passed out for 55 minutes- I swear they weren't pipping! We still have a humidity issue I'm fretting over... I had to go to a baby shower now- leaving THIS behind!🙏
all have pips too?????post #47934 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
idk should I weigh these four when they dry?
CBR with serama
thank you, I am so cold and no headache, sucks feel like chit but thanks.
Does a bear poop in the woods? Of course you should weigh them! and you know how I like scale pictures...
-Kathypost #47935 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:09pmQuote:
Supplement scale, lol. I got one of those! Would be interested in getting hatch weights of quail and Seramas.
-Kathypost #47936 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:09pmThread Starter
HarmonyAnns Polish! @sarasweatmanpost #47937 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:10pm
They are cute!
-Kathypost #47938 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:10pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
HarmonyAnns Polish! @sarasweatman
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!post #47939 of 1576312/6/16 at 12:11pmThread Starter
will do Kat!!! thanks she loves them!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Looking for advice... 1 minute ago
- › Please help ID this breed 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 3 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 4 minutes ago
- › Hello from Jeep Chick! 4 minutes ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 6 minutes ago
- › ISA Brown or something else? 7 minutes ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 7 minutes ago
- › The african and chinese goose thread!! 8 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.