Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:04 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4852post #48511 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:47amWhats with everyone and coffee? I get sick most of the time i dribk coffeeDonald trump 2016Donald trump 2016post #48512 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:48ampost #48513 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:50amQuote:
Yeah, I apparently need a few more gallons myself.CoffeeCoffeepost #48514 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:51ampost #48515 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:52ampost #48516 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:55amI enjoy tea sometimes, but when I wake up this early coffee is a must.
I have chicks this morning. 2 hatched overnight, I'll snap some pics when I transfer them to the brooder later.Caretaker of 2 dogs, a cat and way too many chickens: Orpingtons, Silkies, Sizzles, Cuckoo Marans, Barred Rocks, Easter Eggers, Rhode Island Reds, Naked Necks, Black Jersey Giants, Leghorns, Red & Black Sex Links.Caretaker of 2 dogs, a cat and way too many chickens: Orpingtons, Silkies, Sizzles, Cuckoo Marans, Barred Rocks, Easter Eggers, Rhode Island Reds, Naked Necks, Black Jersey Giants, Leghorns, Red & Black Sex Links.post #48517 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:57amQuote:
Tea isn't as strong, widely available, and waitresses ask, "Want coffee?" And I can say yes. If I want tea, I either get iced tea or yelled at for asking for a Tottie. Darn accent!
Besides, tea makes ME sick after a few cups. Even a cup a day for a week makes me ill.CoffeeCoffeepost #48518 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:58ampost #48519 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:58am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 5 seconds ago
- › Norman the Rooster 13 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? 47 seconds ago
- › Anything Art :) 48 seconds ago
- › Cocci treatment.. Need advice please 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Lazy or sick chicken? 2 minutes ago
- › November 2016 Hatch-a-long!! 2 minutes ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 2 minutes ago
- › What religion do you belong to? 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...