Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:21 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4889post #48882 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:05pmQuote:
Good luck! Hope ya get more than 7!
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/7/16 at 3:05pmpost #48883 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:07pmpost #48884 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:09pmThread StarterQuote:
thats it!! thats all you explain????Quote:Originally Posted by gotro17
I'm sure living in fear of the tipsy surgeon, IT. IS. ZIPPING!!! Albeit, crooked, but, ZIPPING!
@chicken hawk 33 the last three Silkies I had, got moved to the carton when the bator was filling with chicks...all three did just fine in the carton. Simply set them AC up! That's all!!!
@canadachickens- thank you!!! I'll keep you posted!
I MISSED THIS magine that!!!! nothing like a drunk surgeon!! I had carpal tunnel and elbow surgery and I asked to stay awake, I swear it was the most hilarious most memorable surgery every..... oh wait, I had a Emergency C section...... hmmmmm yep carpal surgeon was most memorable, swear he was drunk!! but he fixed me thats all that matters.Quote:Quote:
now what in the world!! you went and found the post number and didnt copy link it??? omergerded now I have to go advance search a post number, that is entirely too difficult!!!Quote:
ready set go..... we can attach fishing line and real you in.... what test should we use?Quote:Originally Posted by lozerface79
Quote:Oh i know its not a reference to me, but even if it was i wouldnt be offendedOriginally Posted by canadachickens
Was not a reference to you lozerface 79.
Everyone here is, has and will provide information, experience and encouragement to all. But sometimes frustration of those efforts when they are ignored slips out. If you had been here from the beginning, there is an ongoing saga regarding information provided and followed by some. No offence meant.
Canadians really do apologize for everything....
EDIT:Dude, no offense but you look like a short haired bob ross! @canadachickens
bobross??? say wha wha whaaaaaaaaaaaaa???Quote:
I wish you 21 chicks and 18 pullets!!!post #48885 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:12pmThread Starter
is it illegal to have your daughter mix you a drink? she really wants to and now she is mad I said no. I love being a Mom!!post #48886 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:12pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
thats it!! thats all you explain????
I MISSED THIS magine that!!!! nothing like a drunk surgeon!! I had carpal tunnel and elbow surgery and I asked to stay awake, I swear it was the most hilarious most memorable surgery every..... oh wait, I had a Emergency C section...... hmmmmm yep carpal surgeon was most memorable, swear he was drunk!! but he fixed me thats all that matters!
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/7/16 at 3:13pmpost #48887 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:14pmpost #48888 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:14pmDonald trump 2016Donald trump 2016post #48889 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:15pmpost #48890 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick
Anyone else getting the food and alcohol ready? I have the beer and Coke chilling in an ice bath, the pepperoni pizza with a Parmesan with crushed red pepper crust in the oven, the buffalo chicken dip is done, and the Doritos are ready. Add in a big bottle of Jack, and I am ready!
What's wrong with salad? I love salad.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 16 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 24 seconds ago
- › Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers) 1 minute ago
- › Sexing Day Old Chicks 2 minutes ago
- › Great Depression of 2016 2 minutes ago
- › Keep a word, drop a word! 2 minutes ago
- › 2 y o sexlink not laying 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 minutes ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 3 minutes ago
- › I have 20 chickens, and we have to rent. 4 minutes ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.