Okay I'm off to bed. It's now almost 1 AM and I need to be wide awake for IKEA tomorrow!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:18 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 7:59 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4894post #48932 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:42pmQuote:Hi LoKo, what kind of beauties are those?Originally Posted by LocalYokel
3 beautimus chicks I got from @caeti21Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!post #48933 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:42pmThread StarterQuote:
esile! hang on I am trying to find them for you! promise I am my internet is slow at the momentpost #48934 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:42pmpost #48935 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:43pmpost #48936 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:44pmThread Starter
Wiring diagram for the STC1000 https://mostlyharmlessales.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/temp-controller-wiring-diagram.jpg
Installing STC1000 post #1
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 2/7/16 at 3:44pmpost #48937 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:44pm
I'll just repost my question then. :)
Good evening everybody. (It's midnight here in Norway)
I just finished wireing up my styrofoam incubator thermostat that I bought on Ebay. The instructions were really poor. The text was barely visible and some of it was missing too. So the settings part is kind of melting my brain here. And now that I have finished connecting it, I really want to get it up and running, like yesterday! I was wondering if anyone of you had the same one, and maybe could give me a few hints? I tried searching here before I ask.. Promise!
The model is a XD-8888 The picture is from Ebay.
Thank you in advance!post #48938 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:45pmpost #48939 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:45pmpost #48940 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:45pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Coop fire 10 seconds ago
- › Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat -... 50 seconds ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 1 minute ago
- › Topic of the Week - Deworming chickens 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › My new/first Call ducks! 2 minutes ago
- › Winter watering 2 minutes ago
- › Silkie with respiratory infection that's now better 2 minutes ago
- › First time chicken owner wondering gender of 2 chickens 3 minutes ago
- › Need Advise on atending a Poultry show! 5 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age