Okay I'm off to bed. It's now almost 1 AM and I need to be wide awake for IKEA tomorrow!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:05 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4894post #48932 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:42pmQuote:Hi LoKo, what kind of beauties are those?Originally Posted by LocalYokel
3 beautimus chicks I got from @caeti21Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!post #48933 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:42pmThread StarterQuote:
esile! hang on I am trying to find them for you! promise I am my internet is slow at the momentpost #48934 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:42pmpost #48935 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:43pmpost #48936 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:44pmThread Starter
Wiring diagram for the STC1000 https://mostlyharmlessales.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/temp-controller-wiring-diagram.jpg
Installing STC1000 post #1
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 2/7/16 at 3:44pmpost #48937 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:44pm
I'll just repost my question then. :)
Good evening everybody. (It's midnight here in Norway)
I just finished wireing up my styrofoam incubator thermostat that I bought on Ebay. The instructions were really poor. The text was barely visible and some of it was missing too. So the settings part is kind of melting my brain here. And now that I have finished connecting it, I really want to get it up and running, like yesterday! I was wondering if anyone of you had the same one, and maybe could give me a few hints? I tried searching here before I ask.. Promise!
The model is a XD-8888 The picture is from Ebay.
Thank you in advance!post #48938 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:45pmpost #48939 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:45pmpost #48940 of 1576312/7/16 at 3:45pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 27 seconds ago
- › FOWL Celebrity Lookalike Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 41 seconds ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 58 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2 1 minute ago
- › leeches in ducks eyes "help" 2 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 3 minutes ago
- › Newbie Feed question 3 minutes ago
- › Abandoned boer triplets 4 minutes ago
- › Duck With Fleas!!!! 4 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.