- Gone quackers
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:21 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4901post #49001 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:49pmNow I want to candle.CoffeeCoffeepost #49002 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:49pmQuote:backOriginally Posted by LocalYokel
@ChickenLady2014Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!post #49003 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:49pmpost #49004 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:50pmpost #49005 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:51pmHave one of my Silkies go broody again. She's sitting on 4 Icelandic eggs & 2 Silkie eggs. We will see how it goes in 21 days 😊Life has a way of throwing us curve balls, but with Faith, Family & Good Friends, we can find a way to overcome them!post #49006 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:52pmThread Starter
go head ur a big girl sweetie, have at itpost #49007 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:53pmpost #49008 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:53pmQuote:yOriginally Posted by Sally Sunshine
candle day 17 and we will talk
make sure you know what DRAW DOWN and internal pips look like awhile! know what your doing day 17-18 NOW start reading if you dont understand ask ahead of time!!....... TEST ON DAY 17... you fail we dont help you
FIVE VIDEOS show Draw Down and Internals post #44701
MARKING AIR CELLS DAY 18, DRAW DOWN, INTERNAL PIP, EXTERNAL PIP, and ZIPPING post #35770
Pips and ZIPS ARE NOT THE SAME PATIENCE is a MUST!
I TAKE ALL BLAME ALL THE TIME! as long as no one else gets blame I am good!
EVERYONE KNOWS I AM WILLING TO TAKE IT! no problems there! bring it!post #49009 of 1576312/7/16 at 4:55pmQuote:
Sixteen or seventeen. Talking about it is tempting me.CoffeeCoffee
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1732 Active Users (172 Members and 1560 Guests)
- › Hate to ask but I have a poop question that I can't find an answer to 28 seconds ago
- › Hens aren't eating layer feed 43 seconds ago
- › dust bath 46 seconds ago
- › Making a Mess of Feed 53 seconds ago
- › Barnyard Mix OEGx? 55 seconds ago
- › Sop 1 minute ago
- › The Q&A Game! 2 minutes ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Good afternoon. Finally joined.... questions 3 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 3 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...