Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:06 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 3:35 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 4903
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #49022 of 1576312/7/16 at 5:05pmpost #49023 of 1576312/7/16 at 5:05pmpost #49024 of 1576312/7/16 at 5:05pmThread Starter
oh why oh why SallyAnnQuote:Quote:Quote:
IF YOU READ WHAT I GAVE YOU AND UNDERSTAND IT AHEAD OF TIME, you will not need much help! YOU WILL KNOW what to do and what is going to happen and when its gonna happen!
dont make me go bigger 48
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 2/7/16 at 5:06pmpost #49025 of 1576312/7/16 at 5:06pmpost #49026 of 1576312/7/16 at 5:06pmpost #49027 of 1576312/7/16 at 5:07pmpost #49028 of 1576312/7/16 at 5:09pmpost #49029 of 1576312/7/16 at 5:10pmThread StarterQuote:
NO YOU HAVE THE SHAKES!!! I want you to read what I gave you and read until you get it, if you dont understand parts of it then ask us before its time!
you can mark an X where the probable pip mark will be and thats all... then no worries about air cells but you will know the lowest dip in air cell is up and you can watch for pips at that area!
now read read readpost #49030 of 1576312/7/16 at 5:12pmQuote:
It ain't over until sunshine busts out the 72
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Post your FIRST EGG pics! 45 seconds ago
- › Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers) 59 seconds ago
- › The last letter Game 1 minute ago
- › Newbee need advice on incubation 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › RavynFallen's Duckumentary - Call duckling babies (pic heavy) 2 minutes ago
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 3 minutes ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 4 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 4 minutes ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 5 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age