K!!!! Gobble Gobble!!!! you sleepin?
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 3:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 506
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #5052 of 15763111/26/15 at 7:02pmThread Starter
you guys ever see if you can get into it?
wvduckchick; lazy gardener; bubbles12345post #5053 of 15763111/26/15 at 7:12pmQuote:
Get into what? The article? ☺post #5054 of 15763111/26/15 at 7:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
then should we just do this instead of what I did for the individuals......
names. gender, ages, states, bator type set date anything real important, maybe keep it more simple? and when it gets really busy if you feel like it do a daily fun update and post it in the thread and put the link in the article?
oh and available hen for HAWK12:gig
did that make sense? cause I think we are gonna chat alot
Sounds good, when can I start? Lol!post #5055 of 15763111/26/15 at 7:16pmpost #5056 of 15763111/26/15 at 7:18pmThread Starter
you can add the individuals over whenever you want!
did you get into it? have at it!
like I said, just more simple more clean if thats possible I just added as we went, and then it got really crazy!!! thank your a sweetheart!!!post #5057 of 15763111/26/15 at 7:18pm
Was took a short walk in the moon light .nice moon tonight .would be a good night for a horse ride . It has been such a beautiful day that has turned into a truly beautiful night. one of those that floods the mind with great memories . If you haven't been out you need to go .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #5058 of 15763111/26/15 at 7:22pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
did you get into it? have at it!
like I said, just more simple more clean if thats possible I just added as we went, and then it got really crazy!!! thank your a sweetheart!!!
Alright, yes I can, I just tried!post #5059 of 15763111/26/15 at 7:24pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by BYC910
Was took a short walk in the moon light .nice moon tonight .would be a good night for a horse ride . It has been such a beautiful day that has turned into a truly beautiful night. one of those that floods the mind with great memories . If you haven't been out you need to go .
ahhh I dream of that, I am sure it would be a good night, your in a warmer world than I, my tootsies are freezing, it was beautiful last night, up all night delivering puppies! I am chillin in a recliner with drinks until the family comes upstairs from playing bingo.post #5060 of 15763111/26/15 at 7:28pmThread Starter
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › To clip or not to clip, that is the question 1 minute ago
- › Coral sand for bedding 3 minutes ago
- › Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE 4 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 5 minutes ago
- › 2016 Gosling Hatch-a-long 6 minutes ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 9 minutes ago
- › Long time reader, first time poster! 9 minutes ago
- › Can you tell sex by saddle feathers? 11 minutes ago
- › Best predator proof automatic coop door 13 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 13 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page