Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 5:08 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 530
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #5292 of 15763111/28/15 at 10:07ampost #5293 of 15763111/28/15 at 10:10amThread Starter
Hey Saris, think I should candle the serama and see whats goin on in them? its quiet in the house DH took the kids along for the trip to take the SD homepost #5294 of 15763111/28/15 at 10:11amQuote:
Of course I do.Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #5295 of 15763111/28/15 at 10:12amThread Starter
ok lets see if I can get a picture of two .... brbpost #5296 of 15763111/28/15 at 10:13ampost #5297 of 15763111/28/15 at 10:14am
Sally, you are using a coolerbator, yes? (puttin' it down in the article)post #5298 of 15763111/28/15 at 10:14amQuote:Originally Posted by Bubbles12345
Ok, back to updating the article. Can everyone please go look at their name in the article and tell me what else should be on it???? 'Bator type and egg type are greatly appriciated. Thanks! Or, I think it's an open edit article so just edit whatever you want in yourself.
I don't remember where the article is... doh! I can say I have an IncuView incubator with 17 BPR eggs in it. Brooder (large enough to brood a calf) with 11x16 Sweeter Heater waiting for chikies... lol!
Jack of all trades... master of none. I know a little about everything... and a lot about nothing. I is what I are...
3 Production Reds - 1 Red Sexlink - 1 Brown Leghorn - 7 Barred Plymouth Rocks - 12 Standard Single Comb Rhode Island Reds - and - 1 Standard Rose Comb Rhode Island Redpost #5299 of 15763111/28/15 at 10:15am
Ur-Ur-Ur-urr, the article link is in the first post of this thread now. I'll go an add it now..post #5300 of 15763111/28/15 at 10:17amQuote:
Thank you, Bubbles. It would have taken me all day to scroll back through each page looking for it!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Condensation on Door 2 minutes ago
- › Lavender (self-blue) silkies 2 minutes ago
- › Araucana thread anyone? 2 minutes ago
- › Respiratory 2 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 6 minutes ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 8 minutes ago
- › Day 18 11 minutes ago
- › When Do Button Quail Chicks Start Eating? 13 minutes ago
- › HENS NOT LAYING REGULARLY 13 minutes ago
- › Food Storage Ideas Needed 15 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.