Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:53 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on Yesterday at 12:24 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on 10/18/16 at 6:37pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 544post #5431 of 15763111/28/15 at 6:56pmMy Dominique x wl chicks r just too cute.....
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #5432 of 15763111/28/15 at 6:57pmThread Starter
24. Bejammie :
Personal: hen (28)
Eggs: 28 eggs and counting, I have white leghorn eggs, bcm eggs and some mixed breed eggs.
Other: starting the incubation 11/3 I am excited and scared, lol. i'm aiming for 20 hatched NOTE: Guys I just got a new job !!!! GREAT NEWS!!!! (had a temp spike overnight, DAY 2 up to 105 but I got it cooled back down),post #5433 of 15763111/28/15 at 6:57pm
Bejammie, you are # 24.
(whoops, posted the same time as Sally!)
Edited by BantyChooks - 11/28/15 at 6:58pmpost #5434 of 15763111/28/15 at 6:58pmThread Starter
na ahh my ccl chicks are cuterpost #5435 of 15763111/28/15 at 6:59pmpost #5436 of 15763111/28/15 at 6:59pmThread StarterQuote:
I was faster!!!!post #5437 of 15763111/28/15 at 7:00pmThread Starter
the one with the spots!!! yay!! what about the one with the white head????post #5438 of 15763111/28/15 at 7:00pmpost #5439 of 15763111/28/15 at 7:01pmpost #5440 of 15763111/28/15 at 7:02pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › *The Verge of War* A Medieval Rp just now
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 2 seconds ago
- › I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission... 5 seconds ago
- › spurs,2 40 seconds ago
- › Yolk? Hernia? Safe to cut? 55 seconds ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 1 minute ago
- › FOWL Celebrity Lookalike Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/... 1 minute ago
- › NY chicken lover!!!! 1 minute ago
- › Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2 2 minutes ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 3 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale