Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 3:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 544post #5431 of 15763111/28/15 at 6:56pmMy Dominique x wl chicks r just too cute.....
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #5432 of 15763111/28/15 at 6:57pmThread Starter
24. Bejammie :
Personal: hen (28)
Eggs: 28 eggs and counting, I have white leghorn eggs, bcm eggs and some mixed breed eggs.
Other: starting the incubation 11/3 I am excited and scared, lol. i'm aiming for 20 hatched NOTE: Guys I just got a new job !!!! GREAT NEWS!!!! (had a temp spike overnight, DAY 2 up to 105 but I got it cooled back down),post #5433 of 15763111/28/15 at 6:57pm
Bejammie, you are # 24.
(whoops, posted the same time as Sally!)
Edited by BantyChooks - 11/28/15 at 6:58pmpost #5434 of 15763111/28/15 at 6:58pmThread Starter
na ahh my ccl chicks are cuterpost #5435 of 15763111/28/15 at 6:59pmpost #5436 of 15763111/28/15 at 6:59pmThread StarterQuote:
I was faster!!!!post #5437 of 15763111/28/15 at 7:00pmThread Starter
the one with the spots!!! yay!! what about the one with the white head????post #5438 of 15763111/28/15 at 7:00pmpost #5439 of 15763111/28/15 at 7:01pmpost #5440 of 15763111/28/15 at 7:02pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 11 seconds ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 13 seconds ago
- › Consolidated Kansas 1 minute ago
- › Sick Hen 1 minute ago
- › Star Wars VS Star Trek 1 minute ago
- › PUMPKIN CARVING Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts,... 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Hen acting like a roo 2 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 3 minutes ago
- › Post your FIRST EGG pics! 4 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...