Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 11:16 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:08 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 567post #5662 of 15763111/29/15 at 11:51amThread Starter
I had a fight with a spider whats uppost #5663 of 15763111/29/15 at 11:54ampost #5664 of 15763111/29/15 at 11:54amThread Starter
it happens all the time CH nothing you can do that I know ofpost #5665 of 15763111/29/15 at 11:55amThread Starter
you didnt try to put too many eggs under her did you? that will make her run for the hills, I know I would too!post #5666 of 15763111/29/15 at 12:02pmpost #5667 of 15763111/29/15 at 12:03pmpost #5668 of 15763111/29/15 at 12:05pmThread StarterQuote:
yea, well I think she just got confused and didnt feel like having kids at the moment.
you need an avy now too CH..... your turnpost #5669 of 15763111/29/15 at 12:10pmHaven't had a chance to catch up over the last couple days but now the family is gone I'll be able to catch up. I did get a chance to the candle three or four of my 30 eggs when I got home today. Today is day 14 and I noticed a very wide range in air sacs size. Some can't see into well enough because of the shell color to verify if there is growth. Wondering if I can go off air cell change to signify a growing chick.post #5670 of 15763111/29/15 at 12:19pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by ambe0487
Haven't had a chance to catch up over the last couple days but now the family is gone I'll be able to catch up. I did get a chance to the candle three or four of my 30 eggs when I got home today. Today is day 14 and I noticed a very wide range in air sacs size. Some can't see into well enough because of the shell color to verify if there is growth. Wondering if I can go off air cell change to signify a growing chick.
I want to tell you yes, but with experience. you only candled three or four! we will talk when you candle them wondering how you will be able to gauge how your running humidity just checking 4? and you only have a few days left until lockdown to make any adjustments.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Mama Heating Pad in the Brooder (Picture Heavy) - UPDATE 8 seconds ago
- › BYC Café 52 seconds ago
- › Urgent help please swollen neck 3 days old chick 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 3 minutes ago
- › Help please with first hatch 4 minutes ago
- › Do chickens get fatty tumors? 6 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 8 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 9 minutes ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 9 minutes ago
- › Removing/trimming rooster spurs 10 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.