Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:18 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 5779
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #57782 of 1576312/21/16 at 1:37pmOk. Tstat probe was reading 101. Spot check in same place was 97.2.
I can't calibrate the spot check. Ice slurry put tstat at 32.3, so it's accurate. I've been trusting the spot check for 18 days.post #57783 of 1576312/21/16 at 1:41pmpost #57784 of 1576312/21/16 at 1:41pmQuote:Don't do what? The banty eggs?Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
I had four and still going since 5 am
I didnt drink fast enough!!!
dont do them this time then!!
really? I felt bad I culled a mentally ill chick that wouldnt shut up friday night and was acting all weird, but not for the chick, for the fact that I did so without much thought! eeeeeeekkkk it was not shutting up driving me insane and it was half the size of the others and boney. had to go.
have fun!!!Quote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
HERE is a question for those that know electrical stuffs
The one adapter I had for my fan didnt run it full speed so I switched it out.
how do I tell someone what kind to get? I dont understand all the details on them
so will bubbles choice power her fan to its max?
Thanks for helpin me Sally!
Very pretty eggs!
Edit: about to do the candle and eggtopsy... Officially ending this hatch attempt now.
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/21/16 at 1:42pmpost #57785 of 1576312/21/16 at 1:52pm
If it were mine I would put it's legs and belly back in the bottom half of the shell, then place it in a cup sitting upright in the incubator.
-Kathypost #57786 of 1576312/21/16 at 1:53pmpost #57787 of 1576312/21/16 at 1:53pmpost #57788 of 1576312/21/16 at 1:54pmpost #57789 of 1576312/21/16 at 1:54pmQuote:
Worry about that later. I'm no expert, but it looks like there is potential for it to bleed a lot if you remove it from the shell.
-Kathypost #57790 of 1576312/21/16 at 1:56pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 27 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 55 seconds ago
- › 3 day old. feather question 1 minute ago
- › What Kind of Hen Do I Have!? 1 minute ago
- › Star Wars VS Star Trek 1 minute ago
- › Hatching in hova bator 1 minute ago
- › BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT. 2 minutes ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 3 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 3 minutes ago
- › deflating subcutaneous emphysema? 3 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.