I know! So convoluted, I was confusing myself as I typed! I'll let you know what hatches and what I figure out.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:14 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 5:34 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 579post #5781 of 15763111/29/15 at 5:43pmQuote:Our large family - two teenage twin boys, 17 horses, 6 dogs, 2 goats, cats, Zebu cows, Porcelain, golden neck, brown/red, and mille fleur d'Uccles, Sebrights and Silkie chickens, Seramas, Bantam Ameraucana, Polish Crested chickens, pheasants, Guineas, peafowl, pigeons and quail. Crazy runner ducks and adorable call ducks! macaws, African Greys, and parrotlets,Our large family - two teenage twin boys, 17 horses, 6 dogs, 2 goats, cats, Zebu cows, Porcelain, golden neck, brown/red, and mille fleur d'Uccles, Sebrights and Silkie chickens, Seramas, Bantam Ameraucana, Polish Crested chickens, pheasants, Guineas, peafowl, pigeons and quail. Crazy runner ducks and adorable call ducks! macaws, African Greys, and parrotlets,post #5782 of 15763111/29/15 at 5:44pmpost #5783 of 15763111/29/15 at 5:44pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by lazyacre
I have 25 Bielefelder eggs in my Havobator 1588. We are on day 3.
Yesterday I got my first egg from my quail born 6.5 weeks again.
One of my Cream Legbar Roos died today. It looks like he got in a fight we are just not sure with who.
I'm a late 40's broody hen. My two girls are adopted and I'd love to adopt again.
oh no LA!!! I am sorry about your rooQuote:
RAT you say EXPLAIN>?Quote:
AND its good for them to start rubbin beaks as they start to get bigger @Ur-ur-ur-urrrpost #5784 of 15763111/29/15 at 5:46pmHaven't kept up... (insert hiding under chair gif)
Hi y'all.I'm creating Pleasant Row chickens: I'm starting with goals of cold hardy, dual purpose, and always bearded using Ameraucana, Crested Cream Legbar, Copper Marans, EE, Orpington, and Rock.
I'm also working toward improving the Cream Brabanter breed.I'm creating Pleasant Row chickens: I'm starting with goals of cold hardy, dual purpose, and always bearded using Ameraucana, Crested Cream Legbar, Copper Marans, EE, Orpington, and Rock.
I'm also working toward improving the Cream Brabanter breed.post #5785 of 15763111/29/15 at 5:47pmThread StarterQuote:
I put my list in early!!post #5786 of 15763111/29/15 at 5:47pm@Sally Sunshine
Your hello gif gets me every time. I love it!
Edited by Saris - 11/29/15 at 6:02pmBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #5787 of 15763111/29/15 at 5:47pmpost #5788 of 15763111/29/15 at 5:49pmThread Starter
tao!!!!!!post #5789 of 15763111/29/15 at 5:49pmThread Starter
explain the rat? if she was gotten how is she back?
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Granny's gone and done it again 10 seconds ago
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 25 seconds ago
- › Mixed flock photos 26 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 57 seconds ago
- › Should I move my chickens inside or not for the winter? 1 minute ago
- › Questionable breed from hatchery: Barred Rock with yellow faces? 1 minute ago
- › What kind of sand is okay for chicken run? 2 minutes ago
- › Roo laying on eggs. 2 minutes ago
- › HELP MITES 2 minutes ago
- › Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2 2 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.