BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Raising BackYard Chickens › Incubating & Hatching Eggs › INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 5847  

post #58461 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by BantyChooks View Post

Sorry.... Yes! hide.gif
Why'd you change? I liked your Roo... Did something happen? I hope not...
post #58462 of 157631
OK, any gender opinions on this olive egger. 9+ weeks
Edited by daxigait - 2/22/16 at 8:25pm
post #58463 of 157631

@Fire Ant FarmThanks for the kind words about Tucker, but I can't take any of the credit; that's all on @Auroradream26

 

You're about the 4th person this evening who's wanted me to change my avatar back to what it was originally:gig I'll never understand why anyone would rather see my ugly mug than a nice looking rooster. I guess I'll have to get a pic of me holding him so everyone's happy  :lau

3 Little Red Hens (RSL),1 big BCM rooster , & a raft of their youngin's

Not but 3 kinds of snakes I'm afraid of; big ones, little ones, and live ones

Have Crappie rod, will travel

Call me Ken,Whites, Whitey, or Red Dog; just don't call me late for supper

3 Little Red Hens (RSL),1 big BCM rooster , & a raft of their youngin's

Not but 3 kinds of snakes I'm afraid of; big ones, little ones, and live ones

Have Crappie rod, will travel

Call me Ken,Whites, Whitey, or Red Dog; just don't call me late for supper

post #58464 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirajane View Post

Why'd you change? I liked your Roo... Did something happen? I hope not...

Liked this one better; (I love any bantam chicken!) I chose quickly when I joined because I needed something ASAP. it isn't one of my chicken's names so I can have it more neutral for the future when I no longer have him. Bubbles also used to be really nice at the time I joined, and now he is a typical snotty teenage roo... Not really something I want as my screen name! gig.gif
You can still call me Bubbles though.... big_smile.png
-Banti
Edited by BantyChooks - 2/22/16 at 8:30pm
Turtle Rock Farm- Thirty something chickens, three ducks, three guineas, one dog, one rabbit, and a guinea pig.
Turtle Rock Farm- Thirty something chickens, three ducks, three guineas, one dog, one rabbit, and a guinea pig.
post #58465 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwhites634 View Post

@Fire Ant Farm
Thanks for the kind words about Tucker, but I can't take any of the credit; that's all on @Auroradream26


You're about the 4th person this evening who's wanted me to change my avatar back to what it was originally:gig  I'll never understand why anyone would rather see my ugly mug than a nice looking rooster. I guess I'll have to get a pic of me holding him so everyone's happy  lau.gif
character!
post #58466 of 157631
Im heading out a bit early for the night. I have a lot to do tomorrow so it might be tomorrow afternoon before I get back.

Chickens~Rhodebars, Lavender Orpington, Light Brahma and a lot of barnyard mutts.
Ducks~Muscovy      Geese~ Toulouse, Brown Chinese, White chinese
Turkeys~  Royal Palm

Endless chicken eggs hatching year round

 Also raise GMO Free pastured broilers

Chickens~Rhodebars, Lavender Orpington, Light Brahma and a lot of barnyard mutts.
Ducks~Muscovy      Geese~ Toulouse, Brown Chinese, White chinese
Turkeys~  Royal Palm

Endless chicken eggs hatching year round

 Also raise GMO Free pastured broilers

post #58467 of 157631
Quote:
hi kathy... what is this? is this just a hello, or should i do something?
post #58468 of 157631
Im on day 22 of chicken incubating in a still air incubator i got from my parents its ~20+ years old homemade. They never managed to hatch anything. I only have 3 eggs on day 21 i was back and forth all day thinkibg they must all be dead because nothong was happening (this is my first time) spent most of the day on here reading and rereading the "hatchig 101" thread... i have chirping! So excited. I can barely wait! But i WILL lol
post #58469 of 157631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laodicia View Post

Im on day 22 of chicken incubating in a still air incubator i got from my parents its ~20+ years old homemade. They never managed to hatch anything. I only have 3 eggs on day 21 i was back and forth all day thinkibg they must all be dead because nothong was happening (this is my first time) spent most of the day on here reading and rereading the "hatchig 101" thread... i have chirping! So excited. I can barely wait! But i WILL lol
Welcome! Good luck, I hope you get some chicks. fl.gif
-Banti
Turtle Rock Farm- Thirty something chickens, three ducks, three guineas, one dog, one rabbit, and a guinea pig.
Turtle Rock Farm- Thirty something chickens, three ducks, three guineas, one dog, one rabbit, and a guinea pig.
post #58470 of 157631
Thanks 😃 i just went back to check ots only been about an hour since i noticed chirping and theres an external pip apready
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Incubating & Hatching Eggs
This thread is locked  
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Raising BackYard Chickens › Incubating & Hatching Eggs › INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks