Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:14 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 5:34 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 5891post #58901 of 1576312/23/16 at 2:51pmAlright guys sometime this week we are collecting eggs! Any advice you wish you had when you started?Donald trump 2016Donald trump 2016post #58902 of 1576312/23/16 at 2:54pm
My mini zoo: 2 Beagles, 3 Pygmy goats, 3 horses, 1 Burmese Mountain tortoise, 1 Sulcata tortoise, 2 mini pigs, 2 Sexlink hens, 2 Black Sexlink hens, 1 American Game Bantam pair, 2 Buff Orpington hens, 7 Silkies, 1 Light Brahma pair, Porcelain D'Uccle hen, 7 Bantam Cochins, 1 Crested duck pair, 1 Muscovy pair, 1 Call duck pair.
My mini zoo: 2 Beagles, 3 Pygmy goats, 3 horses, 1 Burmese Mountain tortoise, 1 Sulcata tortoise, 2 mini pigs, 2 Sexlink hens, 2 Black Sexlink hens, 1 American Game Bantam pair, 2 Buff Orpington hens, 7 Silkies, 1 Light Brahma pair, Porcelain D'Uccle hen, 7 Bantam Cochins, 1 Crested duck pair, 1 Muscovy pair, 1 Call duck pair.post #58903 of 1576312/23/16 at 2:58pmQuote:
This older Brinsea doesn't seem to have a vent hole like the new ones. There is one tiny hole on each side where the turner fits on, I think it would be difficult to turn it, it's towards the middle. The pip has grown larger in the last few minutes, still facing down.
Edited by billiejw89 - 2/23/16 at 2:59pmpost #58904 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:00pmQuote:Thanks, ya i plan on rereading the assisted hatching guide on day 18 so its fresh in my mind.
I am setting 12 and my inc can do 40! Im prepared on that end!Donald trump 2016Donald trump 2016post #58905 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:02pmpost #58906 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:07pmpost #58907 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:08pmpost #58908 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:22pm
My mini zoo: 2 Beagles, 3 Pygmy goats, 3 horses, 1 Burmese Mountain tortoise, 1 Sulcata tortoise, 2 mini pigs, 2 Sexlink hens, 2 Black Sexlink hens, 1 American Game Bantam pair, 2 Buff Orpington hens, 7 Silkies, 1 Light Brahma pair, Porcelain D'Uccle hen, 7 Bantam Cochins, 1 Crested duck pair, 1 Muscovy pair, 1 Call duck pair.post #58909 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:27pmpost #58910 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:39pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Peachicks of 2016 photos -- Let's see the babies!!! 25 seconds ago
- › October 2016 Hatch-A-Long!! 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Questionable breed from hatchery: Barred Rock with yellow faces? 1 minute ago
- › Norman the Rooster 1 minute ago
- › International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP 2 minutes ago
- › Hen or Rooster? 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › November 2016 Hatch-a-long!! 2 minutes ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 2 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.