Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:34 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 2:49 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 5891post #58901 of 1576312/23/16 at 2:51pmAlright guys sometime this week we are collecting eggs! Any advice you wish you had when you started?Donald trump 2016Donald trump 2016post #58902 of 1576312/23/16 at 2:54pm
My mini zoo: 2 Beagles, 3 Pygmy goats, 3 horses, 1 Burmese Mountain tortoise, 1 Sulcata tortoise, 2 mini pigs, 2 Sexlink hens, 2 Black Sexlink hens, 1 American Game Bantam pair, 2 Buff Orpington hens, 7 Silkies, 1 Light Brahma pair, Porcelain D'Uccle hen, 7 Bantam Cochins, 1 Crested duck pair, 1 Muscovy pair, 1 Call duck pair.
My mini zoo: 2 Beagles, 3 Pygmy goats, 3 horses, 1 Burmese Mountain tortoise, 1 Sulcata tortoise, 2 mini pigs, 2 Sexlink hens, 2 Black Sexlink hens, 1 American Game Bantam pair, 2 Buff Orpington hens, 7 Silkies, 1 Light Brahma pair, Porcelain D'Uccle hen, 7 Bantam Cochins, 1 Crested duck pair, 1 Muscovy pair, 1 Call duck pair.post #58903 of 1576312/23/16 at 2:58pmQuote:
This older Brinsea doesn't seem to have a vent hole like the new ones. There is one tiny hole on each side where the turner fits on, I think it would be difficult to turn it, it's towards the middle. The pip has grown larger in the last few minutes, still facing down.
Edited by billiejw89 - 2/23/16 at 2:59pmpost #58904 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:00pmQuote:Thanks, ya i plan on rereading the assisted hatching guide on day 18 so its fresh in my mind.
I am setting 12 and my inc can do 40! Im prepared on that end!Donald trump 2016Donald trump 2016post #58905 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:02pmpost #58906 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:07pmpost #58907 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:08pmpost #58908 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:22pm
My mini zoo: 2 Beagles, 3 Pygmy goats, 3 horses, 1 Burmese Mountain tortoise, 1 Sulcata tortoise, 2 mini pigs, 2 Sexlink hens, 2 Black Sexlink hens, 1 American Game Bantam pair, 2 Buff Orpington hens, 7 Silkies, 1 Light Brahma pair, Porcelain D'Uccle hen, 7 Bantam Cochins, 1 Crested duck pair, 1 Muscovy pair, 1 Call duck pair.post #58909 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:27pmpost #58910 of 1576312/23/16 at 3:39pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Jest Another Day in Pear-A-Dice - Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation... 2 minutes ago
- › Waiting patiently 3 minutes ago
- › North Idaho / Eastern Washington 7 minutes ago
- › King Quail 8 minutes ago
- › Eastern Washington /north idaho, buy sell and trade 9 minutes ago
- › Vermont 11 minutes ago
- › California-Southern 17 minutes ago
- › post your chicken coop pictures here! 19 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 20 minutes ago
- › Silkie limping 20 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.