@Sally Sunshine Day 14 update. I removed 8 eggs, I have 8 going strong from Chicken hill poultry and 17 going strong from Papa Brooder. So 25/33 shipped eggs going good.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:03 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 12:23 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 6026post #60251 of 1576312/25/16 at 8:59pmBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy too
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #60252 of 1576312/25/16 at 9:00pmpost #60253 of 1576312/25/16 at 9:04pmQuote:
And with that order, they will likely send you 5-7 extras... At least in my experience 😉
They are worth it to me... Super nice and always accommodating.
P.S.- Whoever it was that said they're discontinuing CCLs, has been misinformed. I spoke with Josette today and she chuckled, saying, "Oh! That's a good one! Hadn't heard that internet rumor yet!"...
Edited by gotro17 - 2/25/16 at 9:06pmpost #60254 of 1576312/25/16 at 9:24pmpost #60255 of 1576312/25/16 at 9:32pmpost #60256 of 1576312/25/16 at 9:34pmpost #60257 of 1576312/25/16 at 9:46pmpost #60258 of 1576312/25/16 at 9:48pmQuote:
Cutie patootie!Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #60259 of 1576312/25/16 at 9:51pmpost #60260 of 1576312/25/16 at 9:52pmQuote:
Name it Charlie Brown! Or Charlene Brown, haha Good Grief!Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy too
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1291 Active Users (164 Members and 1127 Guests)
- › *In the Arctic* A Fox RP 3 seconds ago
- › Please help ! 15 seconds ago
- › cayuga duck thread 35 seconds ago
- › BYC Café 35 seconds ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 49 seconds ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 58 seconds ago
- › Keep a word, drop a word! 1 minute ago
- › Two Lies, One Truth ~ The Game 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 2 minutes ago
- › Yes or No? 2 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.