Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:13 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:08 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 6161
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #61602 of 1576312/28/16 at 11:33ampost #61603 of 1576312/28/16 at 11:36ampost #61604 of 1576312/28/16 at 11:44ampost #61605 of 1576312/28/16 at 12:02pmThread StarterQuote:Quote:
Lav AM dont breed them anymore, pain in the AQuote:
great plan!Quote:post #61606 of 1576312/28/16 at 12:03pmpost #61607 of 1576312/28/16 at 12:05pmpost #61608 of 1576312/28/16 at 12:05pmOh dear 60 eggs just hopped into the incubator. And I think I've found a source for Dutch bantam eggs for the EHAL 😀Caretaker of 2 dogs, a cat and way too many chickens: Orpingtons, Silkies, Sizzles, Cuckoo Marans, Barred Rocks, Easter Eggers, Rhode Island Reds, Naked Necks, Black Jersey Giants, Leghorns, Red & Black Sex Links.Caretaker of 2 dogs, a cat and way too many chickens: Orpingtons, Silkies, Sizzles, Cuckoo Marans, Barred Rocks, Easter Eggers, Rhode Island Reds, Naked Necks, Black Jersey Giants, Leghorns, Red & Black Sex Links.post #61609 of 1576312/28/16 at 12:07pmpost #61610 of 1576312/28/16 at 12:11pmQuote:No but I'll look it up.....
I really enjoy Dave's radio show.
You should Google Larry though his books are really good reading and useful.Quote:Sounds like a plan
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1447 Active Users (174 Members and 1273 Guests)
- › Granny's gone and done it again 6 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 16 seconds ago
- › Too Many Males 41 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 53 seconds ago
- › New from New Mexico 1 minute ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 1 minute ago
- › A century of Turkey talk 2000-2100. 2 minutes ago
- › THANK YOU 2 minutes ago
- › Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds 2 minutes ago
- › little black chick in the back 3 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.