Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 5:08 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 649post #6481 of 15763112/1/15 at 3:09pmSALLY SUNSHINE,unfortunately I will not be in the new year's day hatch a long
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #6482 of 15763112/1/15 at 3:10pm
Here we all are, saying.. HOORAY..SALLY IS HERE! A bunch of beraggleddaggledforlonesoloneywithoutyouthingyabobsus.Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!post #6483 of 15763112/1/15 at 3:14pmQuote:
One of the few things I have a soft spot for is a soft, understandable southern drawl. I hate the northern nasal twang. It's not my fault! But it does make me more authoritative in a heated debate against southerners.post #6484 of 15763112/1/15 at 3:21pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hawk12
- These posts were meant for you. I have a blue ameraucana pullet (mentioned above). That I will let you have if you're interested. I also have a blue wheaten maran rooster that is the same age. He is already beautiful. Like I mentioned to you before, I am looking at breeding different breeds but I am still very attached to my birds and want them to have good homes. Not sure how the blue wheatens and ameraucanas relate but I know people breed them together.
Anyone else know?
I have to build an integration coop but I would be happy to take her if you can keep her until spring time?Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #6485 of 15763112/1/15 at 3:24pmQuote:
That's about right. I'm not gonna lie, our accent automatically deducts 20 IQ points, but that far north twang is like nails on a chalkboard. The problem is, if we were both equally educated on the same project, and gave the exact same speech to an audience, you would be more believable because I sound like Jethro.
That's why I love forums. I type much better than I talkpost #6486 of 15763112/1/15 at 3:26pmpost #6487 of 15763112/1/15 at 3:28pmpost #6488 of 15763112/1/15 at 3:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Hawk12
@Saris- These posts were meant for you. I have a blue ameraucana pullet (mentioned above). That I will let you have if you're interested. I also have a blue wheaten maran rooster that is the same age. He is already beautiful. Like I mentioned to you before, I am looking at breeding different breeds but I am still very attached to my birds and want them to have good homes. Not sure how the blue wheatens and ameraucanas relate but I know people breed them together.
Anyone else know?
Nope, no clue. But @Saris I have a blue ameraucana roo or 2 I'm willing to give away lol.post #6489 of 15763112/1/15 at 3:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by firedragon1982
Nope, no clue. But @Saris
I have a blue ameraucana roo or 2 I'm willing to give away lol.
I appreciate that so much but the roo I get will either have to be silkied or the khaki color.Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy tooBe so happy that when others look at you they become happy toopost #6490 of 15763112/1/15 at 3:39pmThread StarterQuote:
oh no! why not CH?Quote:
oh!! hello there beraggleddaggledforlonesoloneywithoutyouthingyabobsus!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Winter is almost here!! Share your tips and tricks for coping the... 10 seconds ago
- › Best incubater to use 20 seconds ago
- › Araucana thread anyone? 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Food Storage Ideas Needed 1 minute ago
- › Duck eggs 4 minutes ago
- › *Buff Orpington Thread!* 4 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 5 minutes ago
- › The Welsummer Thread!!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 5 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.