Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 5:34 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 671
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #6702 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:07ampost #6703 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:11amYou are getting WHAT breed for 55 bucks for 6 eggs?!??!! Do you have ANY idea how much people pay for straight run chicks???? 200 + dollars per chick. And hatching eggs for that price is almost un heard of. Are you sure those are straight ayam, and not mixes or inferior quality?? MAKE SURE you check out the seller, so you don't recive broken eggs.
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/2/15 at 5:14ampost #6704 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:13amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Bubbles12345
You are getting WHAT bred for 55 bucks for 6 eggs?!??!! Do you have ANY idea how much people pay for straight run chicks???? 200 + dollars per chick. And hatching eggs for that price is almost un heard of. Are you sure those are straight ayam, and not mixes or inferior quality??
There's no way this ends wellpost #6705 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:16amThread Starter
Hello World!!! hope you had a better evenin that I! I had to make my wonderful husband a love note this morning, "dear sweetness.... I am sorry my @skholed dog peezzeed in your bed last night, I am running to walmart for an appology card, but please be more careful Karmas a beeeuach" I think I am going insane with this man and his temper tantrums good GOD! I have never seen anyone so miserable, well besides his mother.post #6706 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:16amWhy?
If that ad is honest, I am sooooo jealous. Perfectly green.post #6707 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:17amHey sally, how come your profile never says you are online? Even when you are posting?post #6708 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:24amThread StarterQuote:
cause I dont want people to nosey at me lmao cause I leave my laptop on all the time, and then people think u am here and I am not and keep saying
but I will turn it onpost #6709 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:24amMorning. Where's my coffee gifs?I'm creating Pleasant Row chickens: I'm starting with goals of cold hardy, dual purpose, and always bearded using Ameraucana, Crested Cream Legbar, Copper Marans, EE, Orpington, and Rock.
I'm also working toward improving the Cream Brabanter breed.I'm creating Pleasant Row chickens: I'm starting with goals of cold hardy, dual purpose, and always bearded using Ameraucana, Crested Cream Legbar, Copper Marans, EE, Orpington, and Rock.
I'm also working toward improving the Cream Brabanter breed.post #6710 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:25amSo how long do I need to wait after zip starts before I help???? I woke up at 630 and well the zip is still the same as it was then. It has not changed and the chick is making the stressed call.Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 6 seconds ago
- › Will these chicks be olive eggers? 16 seconds ago
- › Show off your roosters 30 seconds ago
- › Arizona Chickens 54 seconds ago
- › Thai Stags 58 seconds ago
- › What did you do in the garden today? 1 minute ago
- › Roo laying on eggs. 2 minutes ago
- › Whats the best chickens for eggs? 2 minutes ago
- › Blue Andalusian thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Urgent help please swollen neck 3 days old chick 2 minutes ago
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.