Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:53 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on Yesterday at 12:24 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on 10/18/16 at 6:37pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 671post #6702 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:07ampost #6703 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:11amYou are getting WHAT breed for 55 bucks for 6 eggs?!??!! Do you have ANY idea how much people pay for straight run chicks???? 200 + dollars per chick. And hatching eggs for that price is almost un heard of. Are you sure those are straight ayam, and not mixes or inferior quality?? MAKE SURE you check out the seller, so you don't recive broken eggs.
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/2/15 at 5:14ampost #6704 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:13amQuote:Quote:Originally Posted by Bubbles12345
You are getting WHAT bred for 55 bucks for 6 eggs?!??!! Do you have ANY idea how much people pay for straight run chicks???? 200 + dollars per chick. And hatching eggs for that price is almost un heard of. Are you sure those are straight ayam, and not mixes or inferior quality??
There's no way this ends wellpost #6705 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:16amThread Starter
Hello World!!! hope you had a better evenin that I! I had to make my wonderful husband a love note this morning, "dear sweetness.... I am sorry my @skholed dog peezzeed in your bed last night, I am running to walmart for an appology card, but please be more careful Karmas a beeeuach" I think I am going insane with this man and his temper tantrums good GOD! I have never seen anyone so miserable, well besides his mother.post #6706 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:16amWhy?
If that ad is honest, I am sooooo jealous. Perfectly green.post #6707 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:17amHey sally, how come your profile never says you are online? Even when you are posting?post #6708 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:24amThread StarterQuote:
cause I dont want people to nosey at me lmao cause I leave my laptop on all the time, and then people think u am here and I am not and keep saying
but I will turn it onpost #6709 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:24amMorning. Where's my coffee gifs?I'm creating Pleasant Row chickens: I'm starting with goals of cold hardy, dual purpose, and always bearded using Ameraucana, Crested Cream Legbar, Copper Marans, EE, Orpington, and Rock.
I'm also working toward improving the Cream Brabanter breed.I'm creating Pleasant Row chickens: I'm starting with goals of cold hardy, dual purpose, and always bearded using Ameraucana, Crested Cream Legbar, Copper Marans, EE, Orpington, and Rock.
I'm also working toward improving the Cream Brabanter breed.post #6710 of 15763112/2/15 at 5:25amSo how long do I need to wait after zip starts before I help???? I woke up at 630 and well the zip is still the same as it was then. It has not changed and the chick is making the stressed call.Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 31 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 35 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 35 seconds ago
- › *In the Arctic* A Fox RP 42 seconds ago
- › Egg Incubated on Heating Pad from Day 13 to Day 20 Hatches! 45 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 49 seconds ago
- › Not an Emergency...Marek's in the Flock 1 minute ago
- › The Duck Ladie's (And her ducks') Thread! 1 minute ago
- › Mixing young and older. 2 minutes ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 2 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale