Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:22 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on Today at 6:24 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 676
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #6752 of 15763112/2/15 at 7:00amThread StarterQuote:
we know this, and so is the sweet piglet, we dont know the story on that either, whites, we are being friendly. that's all, remember this is my boy CH.... we dont know anything about CH except he needed our help, we dont know about his home or family and we are only here to help, and to be his friend and be nice.post #6753 of 15763112/2/15 at 7:01amThread StarterQuote:
ditto, but read my post to whitespost #6754 of 15763112/2/15 at 7:04ampost #6755 of 15763112/2/15 at 7:05amQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
Danceparty.... lets get this party started!!
That first picture has a whole another idea in mind!!!!! .Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!post #6756 of 15763112/2/15 at 7:06amI agree, Sally, that being nice and friendly is our motto. And I think whites and sc bring up important things to consider.
CH, I repeat: please be cautious about shipped eggs. My experience involved 15 lovely low cost shipped eggs. I thought it was a great deal. It was tragic as one by one the eggs and embryos died. There were many factors that came into play, but it was still heartbreaking.
Edited by tao chick - 12/2/15 at 7:07amI'm creating Pleasant Row chickens: I'm starting with goals of cold hardy, dual purpose, and always bearded using Ameraucana, Crested Cream Legbar, Copper Marans, EE, Orpington, and Rock.
I'm also working toward improving the Cream Brabanter breed.I'm creating Pleasant Row chickens: I'm starting with goals of cold hardy, dual purpose, and always bearded using Ameraucana, Crested Cream Legbar, Copper Marans, EE, Orpington, and Rock.
I'm also working toward improving the Cream Brabanter breed.post #6757 of 15763112/2/15 at 7:12amThread StarterQuote:
yes you dopost #6758 of 15763112/2/15 at 7:14amThread Starter
I have a serama chick that may want me to ring its little lovely ....... so its sitting there lookin at me chirpin all morning and wont shut up! I am not gonna hold the chick! and its not the meds.... its just sitting there, its eating and drinking and just sits staring chirpin at me!!!!! I think the meds are making me a bit annoyed at the little booger though....... suggestions????post #6759 of 15763112/2/15 at 7:19amThread Starter
whites are you gonna not say anything at all.... whats come of you lately???? no funnin with me, you got nuttin no more?post #6760 of 15763112/2/15 at 7:20amThread Starter
Chicken Hawk..... are you understanding what they are saying to you???? about getting shipped eggs? go back and read walnuts post, its perfect!!! cause she is my ladyperfect!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › NY chicken lover!!!! 7 seconds ago
- › My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway! 15 seconds ago
- › Dixie Chicks 29 seconds ago
- › BYC Member Interview - getaclue 33 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 59 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › California - Northern 1 minute ago
- › Derperella, the (weird) Faverolles, & Friends 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House