Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:08 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 2:49 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7017post #70162 of 1576313/16/16 at 6:31amQuote:
I'm gonna have to be careful with that photographic memory you have... That was over a month ago!post #70163 of 1576313/16/16 at 6:32am
I like geese... They always honk when they go by...post #70164 of 1576313/16/16 at 6:33amQuote:Originally Posted by mrleeroy
It's actually the oldest roosters name, but close enough to mine that I could use it. My name is highly uncommon so I don't like to use it on internet forums. I'll give a hint though, my first name has come up in this thread before... Somewhere in the 70,000 some posts:)post #70165 of 1576313/16/16 at 6:34amQuote:Originally Posted by mrleeroy
It's actually the oldest roosters name, but close enough to mine that I could use it. My name is highly uncommon so I don't like to use it on internet forums. I'll give a hint though, my first name has come up in this thread before... Somewhere in the 70,000 some posts
Gee, you are such a help!Quote:Quote:
Ha ha!CoffeeCoffeepost #70166 of 1576313/16/16 at 6:34amQuote:
Thank you- I'm going to candle a few just to see... My girls are 51 weeks apart, and to top it all off, this is birthday vortex week, and they're both sick...no rest for the weary. I literally tossed the water in and haven't had a chance to look since till now. Birthday girl 2 is due up any minute and I still need to shower for work... But first, I candle. Priorities 😉post #70167 of 1576313/16/16 at 6:37ampost #70168 of 1576313/16/16 at 6:37amQuote:Originally Posted by gotro17
Thank you- I'm going to candle a few just to see... My girls are 51 weeks apart, and to top it all off, this is birthday vortex week, and they're both sick...no rest for the weary. I literally tossed the water in and haven't had a chance to look since till now. Birthday girl 2 is due up any minute and I still need to shower for work... But first, I candle. Priorities 😉
Wish all my nieces and nephews had birthdays like that... Would make them much easier to remember!post #70169 of 1576313/16/16 at 6:40amQuote:Originally Posted by BantyChooks
That was you when you went by Bubbles12345!post #70170 of 1576313/16/16 at 6:41am
LOL! I twasnt talking about me, silly!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › California-Southern 39 seconds ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 55 seconds ago
- › Silkie limping 56 seconds ago
- › BR Turkey nest boxes 1 minute ago
- › Swedish Flower Hen Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Too Many Males 4 minutes ago
- › Da' Cute and Cuddly Call Duck thread! 6 minutes ago
- › The Natural Chicken Keeping thread - OTs welcome! 9 minutes ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 13 minutes ago
- › Erice the Emu and Eight Wild Chicks 14 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.