Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:18 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 7:59 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7166post #71651 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:12pmMy,broody hen.just so happen her eggs are do the same day as the other two goose eggs
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #71652 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:13pmThread StarterQuote:
We just bred our Springers tonight pups in about 61-63 days!!!!post #71653 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:13pmpost #71654 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:14pmThread StarterQuote:post #71655 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:14pmQuote:
YAS. That one nearly stopped my heart. You could nearly hear the cuteness!!!post #71656 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:15pmpost #71657 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:17pmThread StarterQuote:
Hey whats in yer coffee today>? whiskey ??Quote:
WOW life begins all over!!! Congrats!!!!post #71658 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:18pmQuote:Thanks sally! How have you been?Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
ideas for a chick / incubation first aid kit??
tweezers, wood screw or small drill bit for holes, Qtips , betadine or iodine, papertowels, small cups to set eggs upright if need be, ?????? cant think right now too tired falling asleep!!!!
Vitamins save a chick, or grow gel, Syringe
Homemade Electrolyte Recipe for weak/ill chicks post #3876 USING SPONGE WEDGES post #4473
Chick Pro and Pre Biotic vit cheap! I swear by them! 1st & 2 wks then ACV see post #1409
Chick and Chicken Vitamins HAVE SOME ON HAND post #61039
Common Chick Issues
NAVELS She HATCHED! But what's with her butt? post #25012
Umbilical Gunk aka Strings post #25012
Quick lesson on pasty butt post #4657
Step by Step Guide to ASSISTED Hatching - Click HERE
I HAVE EGGS LEFT UNHATCHED NOW WHAT? post #12001
MATT this is for you sorry it didnt quote!!
Also since you have been really helpful i am naming one of the chicks "Sunshine" after youDonald trump 2016Donald trump 2016post #71659 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:21pmpost #71660 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:22pm@billiejw89 yours just beat my first kid by a day(will check gender in the morning). Second doe in labor of course it has been warm all week, and they pick the night it is going below freezing.
Edited by daxigait - 3/18/16 at 8:23pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1810 Active Users (196 Members and 1614 Guests)
- › healing approach for any chicken illness 1 minute ago
- › The last letter Game 1 minute ago
- › whats the general rule about giving water right after 1 minute ago
- › Help needed, please. Worming questions. 1 minute ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 2 minutes ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 2 minutes ago
- › Duckling can't open mouth on it's own 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Embryo does not seem to grow properly 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...