Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:05 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7166post #71651 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:12pmMy,broody hen.just so happen her eggs are do the same day as the other two goose eggs
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #71652 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:13pmThread StarterQuote:
We just bred our Springers tonight pups in about 61-63 days!!!!post #71653 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:13pmpost #71654 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:14pmThread StarterQuote:post #71655 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:14pmQuote:
YAS. That one nearly stopped my heart. You could nearly hear the cuteness!!!post #71656 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:15pmpost #71657 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:17pmThread StarterQuote:
Hey whats in yer coffee today>? whiskey ??Quote:
WOW life begins all over!!! Congrats!!!!post #71658 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:18pmQuote:Thanks sally! How have you been?Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
ideas for a chick / incubation first aid kit??
tweezers, wood screw or small drill bit for holes, Qtips , betadine or iodine, papertowels, small cups to set eggs upright if need be, ?????? cant think right now too tired falling asleep!!!!
Vitamins save a chick, or grow gel, Syringe
Homemade Electrolyte Recipe for weak/ill chicks post #3876 USING SPONGE WEDGES post #4473
Chick Pro and Pre Biotic vit cheap! I swear by them! 1st & 2 wks then ACV see post #1409
Chick and Chicken Vitamins HAVE SOME ON HAND post #61039
Common Chick Issues
NAVELS She HATCHED! But what's with her butt? post #25012
Umbilical Gunk aka Strings post #25012
Quick lesson on pasty butt post #4657
Step by Step Guide to ASSISTED Hatching - Click HERE
I HAVE EGGS LEFT UNHATCHED NOW WHAT? post #12001
MATT this is for you sorry it didnt quote!!
Also since you have been really helpful i am naming one of the chicks "Sunshine" after youDonald trump 2016Donald trump 2016post #71659 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:21pmpost #71660 of 1576313/18/16 at 8:22pm@billiejw89 yours just beat my first kid by a day(will check gender in the morning). Second doe in labor of course it has been warm all week, and they pick the night it is going below freezing.
Edited by daxigait - 3/18/16 at 8:23pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1763 Active Users (190 Members and 1573 Guests)
- › Pokémon A to Z 23 seconds ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 32 seconds ago
- › The last letter Game 44 seconds ago
- › Adult & Kids Costume Contest! Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts,... 1 minute ago
- › What breed is this? 1 minute ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 1 minute ago
- › Storing Feed in a Refrigerator? 2 minutes ago
- › lights out? 3 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 3 minutes ago
- › Olive egger or Easter egger?? 3 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.