- Gone quackers
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:09 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 5:08 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act like a pet...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7170post #71691 of 1576313/19/16 at 4:44amWhy do I hear crickets? No one has been on in six hours?CoffeeCoffee
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #71692 of 1576313/19/16 at 4:45ampost #71693 of 1576313/19/16 at 4:49amQuote:Originally Posted by Fire Ant Farm
I caught one of my Naked Neck pullets doing that...
I've been there - solo chick crying all night long. Get a hand mirror and put it up against the side of the brooder - so it won't fall (with the mirror part extending to the bottom of the brooder). My Paula quieted down and would sit right up against it like it was her little friend. Got me through until her new friends came the following week.
Came home a little early from work to get more done on the next tractor for the little CLs (who are SOOOOO ready to move outside!). Started raining just as it was getting dark - managed to get all the tools in before any got wet.
Have I mentioned lately how much I adore my work boots?! Ariat Work Hogs, of course!
The roof over the mudroom where the brooders are is metal, so it's a little loud with the rain we are having tonight. I reassured the babies at first, and then went to go check on them again a few minutes ago. Apparently they are no longer afraid, but still can't sleep with the noise, so they are telling sweet little chickie bedtime stories to each other.
I've been enjoying the "fruits" of my winery trip last week while catching up.
About to face plant - gotta get some Zzzzz's so I can get some good work done finishing the tractor tomorrow. (Then, I'll need to immediately start tractor #3... )
- Ant Farm
I is here, just hiding from ant farm.post #71694 of 1576313/19/16 at 4:50ampost #71695 of 1576313/19/16 at 4:51am
Good Morning Everyone!post #71696 of 1576313/19/16 at 4:52ampost #71697 of 1576313/19/16 at 4:53amQuote:
Hi Banti!post #71698 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:07ampost #71699 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:08ampost #71700 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:13am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1626 Active Users (240 Members and 1386 Guests)
- › Breeding for Red Pyle 23 seconds ago
- › The last letter Game 25 seconds ago
- › The Q&A Game! 45 seconds ago
- › Arizona Chickens 50 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 51 seconds ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 53 seconds ago
- › Lets count to a million 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 1 minute ago
- › Lavender (self-blue) silkies 2 minutes ago
- › Boys VS Girls 2 minutes ago
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.