Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:22 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on Yesterday at 12:24 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:49 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7173
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #71722 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:49amQuote:Originally Posted by Wendy High
That is even better terminology, online home. Like it. Also, am petitioning customer service....we want more ovations. Don't know if we earn them, if we get more with tenure, we pay for more....or what. Know I can probably search. But list of things to search is too long already. Have a nice day everyone. Hugs, kisses, squeezes...pass em around.
I'm not sure how ovates work. Hope you have a great one as wellpost #71723 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:50ampost #71724 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:50ampost #71725 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:50ampost #71726 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:50ampost #71727 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:52ampost #71728 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:53amQuote:
Good Morning Dax! Love those babies!post #71729 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:53amQuote:
3 out of 4 not bad. I'm hoping to get coops cleaned. Take down old roost area as it's almost falling as it is. Maybe rebuild it. The chickens have acces to a really nice shack and I had hoped that they would chose it to roost in. But no they prefer the old one.post #71730 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:58amQuote:I don't think Meat Loaf ever sang three out of four ain't bad.CoffeeCoffee
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1641 Active Users (195 Members and 1446 Guests)
- › Granny's gone and done it again 24 seconds ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 25 seconds ago
- › Stella's Social Club 36 seconds ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 59 seconds ago
- › Homesteaders 1 minute ago
- › Silkie thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Any Home Bakers Here? 2 minutes ago
- › Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN 2 minutes ago
- › Anything Art :) 3 minutes ago
- › Leg out of socket? 3 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale