Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 10:26 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7173post #71722 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:49amQuote:Originally Posted by Wendy High
That is even better terminology, online home. Like it. Also, am petitioning customer service....we want more ovations. Don't know if we earn them, if we get more with tenure, we pay for more....or what. Know I can probably search. But list of things to search is too long already. Have a nice day everyone. Hugs, kisses, squeezes...pass em around.
I'm not sure how ovates work. Hope you have a great one as wellpost #71723 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:50ampost #71724 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:50ampost #71725 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:50ampost #71726 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:50ampost #71727 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:52ampost #71728 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:53amQuote:
Good Morning Dax! Love those babies!post #71729 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:53amQuote:
3 out of 4 not bad. I'm hoping to get coops cleaned. Take down old roost area as it's almost falling as it is. Maybe rebuild it. The chickens have acces to a really nice shack and I had hoped that they would chose it to roost in. But no they prefer the old one.post #71730 of 1576313/19/16 at 5:58amQuote:I don't think Meat Loaf ever sang three out of four ain't bad.CoffeeCoffee
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 843 Active Users (55 Members and 788 Guests)
- › Is my turkey Tom pulling chickens feathers??? 4 seconds ago
- › Let's share our chicken decor! 2 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 9 minutes ago
- › Chicken Breed Focus - Ohiki 13 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 13 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 18 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 20 minutes ago
- › THANK YOU 22 minutes ago
- › Waiting patiently 24 minutes ago
- › Missing feathers with yellow scabs on skin. Wet vent on drake.... 26 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.