Yikes! Must have been a human that packed them up... Is that the one that comes out to greet you?
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:04 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7224
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #72232 of 1576313/20/16 at 5:53ampost #72233 of 1576313/20/16 at 5:54amQuote:
No... He is actually the most stand-offish of the group. Kinda threw me off since all my roo chicks have been SO sweet. The sweet one has definite female down, thankfully!
-Bantipost #72234 of 1576313/20/16 at 5:57amQuote:
I was gonna say that one looked like a female.post #72235 of 1576313/20/16 at 6:00am
If those are day 16 pics, the air cells are small.Quote:
What day are you on? Things seem to be progressing normally, nothing to worry about.post #72236 of 1576313/20/16 at 6:01ampost #72237 of 1576313/20/16 at 6:02amQuote:Fantastic! I have a dozen Marans, 2dozen olive eggers, and 2 dozen tolbunts in it. Temperature is steady. Very dry though. I have been adding a lot of water to keep the humidity reasonable. I can't see any of the eggs when I candle, except for the tolbunts. I only had one that didn't develop. Can't do much with these hands!Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
speaking of bator gifts..... @sarasweatman
How is the beast running? Mine is up and running ready for eggs lockdown. we have twin bators!!post #72238 of 1576313/20/16 at 6:03amQuote:
Not sure scaring her would help much. I'm white enough under my shirt to scare Casper!post #72239 of 1576313/20/16 at 6:04ampost #72240 of 1576313/20/16 at 6:04amQuote:
I'd have to let some sun hit this chest for a few weeks first I think...
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 7 seconds ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 20 seconds ago
- › The NEW Crazy 24hr AUCTION thread 39 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 1 minute ago
- › Tilting Head 1 minute ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD! 3 minutes ago
- › OHio ~ Come on Buckeyes, let me know your out there! 3 minutes ago
- › Most Intelligent Peep! 🐔🐓🐤 4 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...