- Gone quackers
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:11 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:05 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7274post #72731 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:09amSomeone on FB was talking about two geese that attacked her at work. Apparently, others have been attacked by the same pair!CoffeeCoffee
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #72732 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:11amQuote:Originally Posted by LittleLakePhil
I know this is a poultry site but hearing about your shoulders touched home. We in the cold northern states have a low vitamine D. I f or when you visit your Dr. ask for a blood test to find out your level of D I take a 50,000 units once a week and I really notice the difference of less pain everywhere. If you take over the counter use drops under the tounge your body will absorb it better. I am waiting for warmer weather so I can get out and enjoy the sunshine. Have a great day.post #72733 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:12amQuote:Originally Posted by LittleLakePhil
I know....nothing like crawling into a heated waterbed in the middle of winter....especially here where it gets below zero on the winter....I'll look into better pillows....I mentioned the acid issues with my old doctor...then they kinda stopped for a while. Now that I've put on a few "winter" pounds it's back again....now it's almost every night.......it seams to happen when I lay on my stomach....I used to sleep on my side but my shoulders hurt so bad now I can't....
Yeah it's probably time to bring it up again. Coffe is acidic my system lets me know when I've drank too much of it. Even decaf will mess with mepost #72734 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:12amQuote:
I still am getting ducks.....It would take an awful lot to stop me!
Edited by BantyChooks - 3/21/16 at 5:16ampost #72735 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:15am
Good Morning!post #72736 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:16ampost #72737 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:16amQuote:
DUCKIEEEEE!!post #72738 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:19amQuote:
Son in law is deathly afraid of birds. Seems when he was little a friends parrot landed on him and he thought it was attacking him. Well one day while he was walking down to get the mail here he evidently got between a hen turkey and her poults. Chased him all the way back home. Never walked to get the mail againpost #72739 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:20amQuote:post #72740 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:24am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1769 Active Users (183 Members and 1586 Guests)
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 2 seconds ago
- › The Q&A Game! 36 seconds ago
- › Bourbon Red Turkey Sexes?? 53 seconds ago
- › Am i the only one??!! 1 minute ago
- › *A Broken Law?*A Fox RP 1 minute ago
- › *~*Runner Duck Club*~* 2 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 2 minutes ago
- › I want a Emu and need Adivice! 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 5 minutes ago
- › Warriors Cats FAN CLUB!!!!!!!! 5 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.