- Gone quackers
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:18 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 7:59 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7274post #72731 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:09amSomeone on FB was talking about two geese that attacked her at work. Apparently, others have been attacked by the same pair!CoffeeCoffee
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #72732 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:11amQuote:Originally Posted by LittleLakePhil
I know this is a poultry site but hearing about your shoulders touched home. We in the cold northern states have a low vitamine D. I f or when you visit your Dr. ask for a blood test to find out your level of D I take a 50,000 units once a week and I really notice the difference of less pain everywhere. If you take over the counter use drops under the tounge your body will absorb it better. I am waiting for warmer weather so I can get out and enjoy the sunshine. Have a great day.post #72733 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:12amQuote:Originally Posted by LittleLakePhil
I know....nothing like crawling into a heated waterbed in the middle of winter....especially here where it gets below zero on the winter....I'll look into better pillows....I mentioned the acid issues with my old doctor...then they kinda stopped for a while. Now that I've put on a few "winter" pounds it's back again....now it's almost every night.......it seams to happen when I lay on my stomach....I used to sleep on my side but my shoulders hurt so bad now I can't....
Yeah it's probably time to bring it up again. Coffe is acidic my system lets me know when I've drank too much of it. Even decaf will mess with mepost #72734 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:12amQuote:
I still am getting ducks.....It would take an awful lot to stop me!
Edited by BantyChooks - 3/21/16 at 5:16ampost #72735 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:15am
Good Morning!post #72736 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:16ampost #72737 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:16amQuote:
DUCKIEEEEE!!post #72738 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:19amQuote:
Son in law is deathly afraid of birds. Seems when he was little a friends parrot landed on him and he thought it was attacking him. Well one day while he was walking down to get the mail here he evidently got between a hen turkey and her poults. Chased him all the way back home. Never walked to get the mail againpost #72739 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:20amQuote:post #72740 of 1576313/21/16 at 5:24am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1838 Active Users (208 Members and 1630 Guests)
- › healing approach for any chicken illness 1 minute ago
- › The last letter Game 1 minute ago
- › whats the general rule about giving water right after 1 minute ago
- › Help needed, please. Worming questions. 1 minute ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 2 minutes ago
- › What's the temperature where you are??? 2 minutes ago
- › Duckling can't open mouth on it's own 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Embryo does not seem to grow properly 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...