could be worse you couldn't hear well either aey hows that
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 4:26 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on Today at 6:24 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 4:18 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 742post #7411 of 15763112/3/15 at 3:44pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .be careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #7412 of 15763112/3/15 at 3:49pm
BOUT TIME what is the plan for the eggs and something I forgot to ask and tell you. If your little hen is broody. she will pull the eggs back under her if you take them out .is she doing that ?
Edited by BYC910 - 12/3/15 at 3:51pmbe careful who you trust believe me just as sure as you do the ones you trust the most might. make a fool of you the road you travel on my be filled with ruts and holes careful where you place your feet you might fall and bust your nose .post #7413 of 15763112/3/15 at 3:52pmpost #7414 of 15763112/3/15 at 3:54pmThread Starter
I was doin stuff, you know like stuff? like homework and dishes and like stuff just have to do stuff like kiss my kids while they ignore me and go do stuff that doesnt include mepost #7415 of 15763112/3/15 at 3:54pmpost #7416 of 15763112/3/15 at 3:55pmQuote:
I think you are right, he does seem weak, as I watch more. Can't get his legs under him, I'll keep an eye on him if I have to grab him, I will be sure to put a wet towel in. Thanks everyone.3 EEs, 2 BOs, 1 Pair Porcelain D'Uccle, and 2 Polish so far.............. :)3 EEs, 2 BOs, 1 Pair Porcelain D'Uccle, and 2 Polish so far.............. :)post #7417 of 15763112/3/15 at 3:57pmQuote:
. Duh!!!! We had a salt water local tank with the fish we caught in a cast net. So it had baby flounder, sheep's head, baby shark..it's was a290 gallon tank.Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!Working on my Ayam Cemani breeders!!!!post #7418 of 15763112/3/15 at 3:59pmQuote:
Did you grow them up for dinner?post #7419 of 15763112/3/15 at 4:00pmpost #7420 of 15763112/3/15 at 4:01pmQuote:
ok I'll bite and this means what to us after all we're mentally disturbed . but I prefer challenged my self
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Cream Legbar Pictures 3 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Muscovy Duck with neck/eyesight issue, HELP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Dixie Chicks 1 minute ago
- › Street Chicken now Pet, gender and breed? 3 minutes ago
- › HELP! 3 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Brahma Projects Thread 3 minutes ago
- › I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission... 3 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 4 minutes ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 4 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Ma Flock
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)