Oh my gosh that's my sister. I'm swearing off coffee. Going cold turkey please bring the other gal back.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 10:44 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7595post #75942 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:01pmpost #75943 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:06pmQuote:
Hi Kathy the duckling with the eye problem is doing better. Friend was going to take the duck to the vet but trip charge was $160 sooo no visit. Feed store offered to take it back but by then he was attached to it.
Edited by Pensmaster - 3/28/16 at 2:26pmpost #75944 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by kwhites634
I've only ever had one go broody, and I learned real quick to wear a heavy duty leather work glove.
Hopefully I'll be able to get a video of a few of the more protective broody hens I have. Hopefully they will start going broody soon.post #75945 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:09pm@Ur-ur-ur-urrr Hi, while they are not the fancy breeding type I hope to get from cmom, I like how these chicks are actually red from hatch. Sorry poor quality cell photo in the dark this morning with just the heat lamp.post #75946 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:11pmpost #75947 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:14pmQuote:Hi urrrrr. How have you been?Originally Posted by Ur-ur-ur-urrr
Speaking of "real" chickens, I put a couple of BR cockerels in the freezer yesterday. The plucker worked fine, but it's not much fun maneuvering the chickens to the proper positions. Will start working on plans to convert it to a drum-type plucker.
Hi, Billy... he's been on a couple of other threads a couple of hours ago.
Peachy keen! How are things in BE?
post #75948 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:15pmpost #75949 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:17pmpost #75950 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:18pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1580 Active Users (156 Members and 1424 Guests)
- › Hands on hatching and help 15 seconds ago
- › What Kind of Hen Do I Have!? 1 minute ago
- › Large lump on chicken's breast 1 minute ago
- › My chickens won't eat chicken feed 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Chickens not laying eggs for long time 2 minutes ago
- › Roo or Hen 2 minutes ago
- › How long to leave hen in broody breaker... 3 minutes ago
- › Any experience with Frontline on chickens with mites? 4 minutes ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 4 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page