Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 10:25 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 10:26 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7596
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #75952 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:21pmQuote:
I have a few hens in my flock like that now. It's not just pecking if I try to reach under them, its flying off the nest flogging, scratching and clawing at my head if I get within a few feet of the nest. Love them!post #75953 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:23pmpost #75954 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:27pmpost #75955 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:29pmpost #75956 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:33pmQuote:
Not disappointed I was actually going to ask if you would give me a different cup of coffee. Just not like this. Anyways hope your day is going well. I'm getting oil changed for company truck. 15 chicks hatched. Several lavender and 5 project birds. Really got a nice black one I'm assuming he's black.post #75957 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:36pmQuote:ITS SO TINY!!!Originally Posted by Pensmaster
Not disappointed I was actually going to ask if you would give me a different cup of coffee. Just not like this. Anyways hope your day is going well. I'm getting oil changed for company truck. 15 chicks hatched. Several lavender and 5 project birds. Really got a nice black one I'm assuming he's black.Donald trump 2016Donald trump 2016post #75958 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:37pmpost #75959 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:48pmpost #75960 of 1576313/28/16 at 2:52pm
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1076 Active Users (100 Members and 976 Guests)
- › Is my turkey Tom pulling chickens feathers??? 17 seconds ago
- › Serious moulting or something else? 41 seconds ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 minutes ago
- › Pipd's Peeps! 4 minutes ago
- › Buff and Barred Rock cross 6 minutes ago
- › What did you do in the garden today? 7 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 7 minutes ago
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 7 minutes ago
- › New Jersey 10 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.