Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 11:16 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:08 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7684
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #76832 of 1576313/30/16 at 5:22pmQuote:
Congratulations!post #76833 of 1576313/30/16 at 5:24pmpost #76834 of 1576313/30/16 at 5:24pmQuote:Originally Posted by Auroradream26
I had a huge disappointment last night. I'm borrowing a Brinsea from a neighbor to test and figure out why he's having problems with it. Plus I was curious about all the hype over brinsea brand. Well, when I candled last week, every egg in it was developing well. 24 ameraucanas. Last night, I went to plug my candler in to the power strip that the brinsea is plugged into and realized it wasn't working. Someone had bumped the switch on it and turned it off. I have no clue how long it's been off but I lost every egg that was in it. So upsetting
I had that happen to me last batch, but I caught it in time. I'm so sorrypost #76835 of 1576313/30/16 at 5:25pmpost #76836 of 1576313/30/16 at 5:30pmpost #76837 of 1576313/30/16 at 5:30pm
try looking here not sure it works my browser hates mepost #76838 of 1576313/30/16 at 5:30pmpost #76839 of 1576313/30/16 at 5:31pmpost #76840 of 1576313/30/16 at 5:36pmQuote:I used to not need a trash service. Beer bottles were rare, and they got thrown in a fire pit too.
Diapers don't burn well. Those beads hold too much liquid! I still burn when I can... Or when I separate enough to make it worth the time. Tonight is mostly junk mail.CoffeeCoffee
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1052 Active Users (65 Members and 987 Guests)
- › Does anyone know if my turkey a Tom or not 1 minute ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 3 minutes ago
- › Wisconsin "Cheeseheads" 6 minutes ago
- › Ask a chef 8 minutes ago
- › When Do Button Quail Chicks Start Eating? 15 minutes ago
- › Help please with first hatch 25 minutes ago
- › What am I? 33 minutes ago
- › Day 18 37 minutes ago
- › Advice - neighbor wants us to cull 45 minutes ago
- › Duck eye infection 47 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.