Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 776
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #7752 of 15763112/4/15 at 1:55pmThread StarterQuote:
Cute!!!!! love that last one!!!post #7753 of 15763112/4/15 at 1:56pmpost #7754 of 15763112/4/15 at 1:59pmHey guys just wanted to let you know that I'm still here I've been trying to catch up on posts and have now given up trying to catch up lol so congrats everyone on the chicks and I'm sorry for everyone who lost chicks or eggs. Love hearing about everyone's trials and triumphs love ya allpost #7755 of 15763112/4/15 at 2:00pmThread StarterQuote:
I wont tell you to not go get eggs... I will tell you this
you know these places..... chances are they are fertile, so walk in and ask about the eggs or check groc store box and see if they say fertile on them! called trader joes in some cases!
for practice if you pay a few bucks for a doz eggs, charge a buck or less a chick, sell on craigslist or FB poultry groups, your getting your money back and experience too! win win
HOW TO REQUEST AND SHIP EGGS Sally Sunshine Way
REQUEST HOW YOU WANT YOUR eggs SHIPPED PEOPLE!!!! post #4964
Kristins horribly shipped eggs and hatch post #57321
DO you have to be NPIP certified to ship hatching eggs? States/Agencies Info see post #33884
Great IDEAS to find eggs CHEAP! post #775
Julian date on trader Joe eggs understanding it! http://www.fs.fed.us/fire/partners/fepp/julian-calendar.pdf post #5098
BYC Links for EGGS........
LOCAL BYC THREADS in the Where am I? Where are you Section! click HERE
HATCHING EGGS FOR SALE/TRADE BYC http://www.backyardchickens.com/f/36/chicken-hatching-eggs
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 3/18/16 at 8:31pmpost #7756 of 15763112/4/15 at 2:01pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by chickendreams24
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that I'm still here I've been trying to catch up on posts and have now given up trying to catch up lol so congrats everyone on the chicks and I'm sorry for everyone who lost chicks or eggs. Love hearing about everyone's trials and triumphs love ya all
CD!!!! have fun reading!!! and if anyone tells you any different It wasnt me it was ONE OF THEMpost #7757 of 15763112/4/15 at 2:04pmpost #7758 of 15763112/4/15 at 2:06pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally SunshineQuote:I wont tell you to not go get eggs... I will tell you this
you know these places..... chances are they are fertile, so walk in and ask about the eggs
yeah, big help... Kay, FINE I'll look into gettin some! But.. I still don't want chicks in the house for any more than a month as they stink up the house after that!!post #7759 of 15763112/4/15 at 2:07pmpost #7760 of 15763112/4/15 at 2:07pmThread StarterQuote:
CL and FB poultry GROUPS!!! HELLO!!!!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 5 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 23 seconds ago
- › BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT. 32 seconds ago
- › temperature - shipped eggs 57 seconds ago
- › Urgent help please swollen neck 3 days old chick 1 minute ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 1 minute ago
- › What is "good coop ventilation" for the winter months mean? 1 minute ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 1 minute ago
- › Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST! 2 minutes ago
- › BYC Article Writing Contest #8 - Write and Win! 2 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.