So do I want to know? At least, that is, why you would be all of those at the same time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:28 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7828post #78272 of 1576314/3/16 at 5:39ampost #78273 of 1576314/3/16 at 5:48ampost #78274 of 1576314/3/16 at 5:48ampost #78275 of 1576314/3/16 at 5:58am
I went to the coop to open the pop door. No one came out. The dog wasn't done with his business, so I walked back to the coop. I began quacking and calling for JoJo. He actually came! That duck has come to like me! It is so cool! I won't say that the chickens never come looking for me, but not like him! LOL! Now I can see for myself why people say that the ducks are like dogs. I didn't doubt it, but it's so funny to see it.CoffeeCoffeepost #78276 of 1576314/3/16 at 5:58am
See now you're making me blush... Speaking of voices, the cockerels from my early December hatch are starting to crow. Gonna have to fix that pretty soon, but they're still mighty skinny to eat.post #78277 of 1576314/3/16 at 6:00amQuote:Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick
I went to the coop to open the pop door. No one came out. The dog wasn't done with his business, so I walked back to the coop. I began quacking and calling for JoJo. He actually came! That duck has come to like me! It is so cool! I won't say that the chickens never come looking for me, but not like him! LOL! Now I can see for myself why people say that the ducks are like dogs. I didn't doubt it, but it's so funny to see it.
Aww, he sounds soooo sweet!
MUST....... GET...... DUCKS!!!post #78278 of 1576314/3/16 at 6:00amQuote:
You like meat on their bones, huh?
Now I am blushing. I didn't mean it like "that"!CoffeeCoffeepost #78279 of 1576314/3/16 at 6:00ampost #78280 of 1576314/3/16 at 6:11amQuote:
Yes they need to fill out a little more still. I'm gonna try to give them a couple more weeks, but there is one that's got extra attitude, and he may just have to be early...
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Granny's gone and done it again 37 seconds ago
- › Clucksville High School 1 minute ago
- › My new home came with chickens! 1 minute ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 2 minutes ago
- › Windows in coups 2 minutes ago
- › Winter care for my Muscovy and Indian runner mix 3 minutes ago
- › The Olive-Egger thread! 3 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 3 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms