So do I want to know? At least, that is, why you would be all of those at the same time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 7:28 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 7828
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #78272 of 1576314/3/16 at 5:39ampost #78273 of 1576314/3/16 at 5:48ampost #78274 of 1576314/3/16 at 5:48ampost #78275 of 1576314/3/16 at 5:58am
I went to the coop to open the pop door. No one came out. The dog wasn't done with his business, so I walked back to the coop. I began quacking and calling for JoJo. He actually came! That duck has come to like me! It is so cool! I won't say that the chickens never come looking for me, but not like him! LOL! Now I can see for myself why people say that the ducks are like dogs. I didn't doubt it, but it's so funny to see it.CoffeeCoffeepost #78276 of 1576314/3/16 at 5:58am
See now you're making me blush... Speaking of voices, the cockerels from my early December hatch are starting to crow. Gonna have to fix that pretty soon, but they're still mighty skinny to eat.post #78277 of 1576314/3/16 at 6:00amQuote:Originally Posted by MotorcycleChick
I went to the coop to open the pop door. No one came out. The dog wasn't done with his business, so I walked back to the coop. I began quacking and calling for JoJo. He actually came! That duck has come to like me! It is so cool! I won't say that the chickens never come looking for me, but not like him! LOL! Now I can see for myself why people say that the ducks are like dogs. I didn't doubt it, but it's so funny to see it.
Aww, he sounds soooo sweet!
MUST....... GET...... DUCKS!!!post #78278 of 1576314/3/16 at 6:00amQuote:
You like meat on their bones, huh?
Now I am blushing. I didn't mean it like "that"!CoffeeCoffeepost #78279 of 1576314/3/16 at 6:00ampost #78280 of 1576314/3/16 at 6:11amQuote:
Yes they need to fill out a little more still. I'm gonna try to give them a couple more weeks, but there is one that's got extra attitude, and he may just have to be early...
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 18 seconds ago
- › Do you really need a duck coop? 36 seconds ago
- › Muscovy duck Q&A 37 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 48 seconds ago
- › Easter egger 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 2 minutes ago
- › Incubator for Regular Hatching of Chicken and Quail 2 minutes ago
- › Clucksville elementary! 2 minutes ago
- › BYC Member Interview - getaclue 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age