- Guess What
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:03 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 12:23 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 8094post #80931 of 1576314/9/16 at 6:54pmYAY!!!! I won the wet poultry contest!post #80932 of 1576314/9/16 at 6:54pmThread Starterpost #80933 of 1576314/9/16 at 6:55pm
Congratulations Banti!post #80934 of 1576314/9/16 at 6:56pm
awesome ! what did ya win and what with ?Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn. Empathy for another soulDon't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn. Empathy for another soulpost #80935 of 1576314/9/16 at 6:57pmpost #80936 of 1576314/9/16 at 6:57pm
pretty bird ! Quaker ?Don't be sad, don't cry.He did his work well and only by leaving could he teach my son the last lesson he needed to learn. Empathy for another soulpost #80937 of 1576314/9/16 at 6:57pm
Awwww. Hi Sammy!post #80938 of 1576314/9/16 at 6:58pm
I never had any indoor birds but budgies, finally got out of them as I never had any luck. My last one was a physo bird that fed mirrors and chased his friend away from them, and bit hard enough to draw blood despite always being gently and frequently handled.
Edited by BantyChooks - 4/9/16 at 7:00pmpost #80939 of 1576314/9/16 at 6:59pm
I decided I am gonna do like every one else and just sit on my arse and wait for someone else to do it for me.post #80940 of 1576314/9/16 at 6:59pm
Won chicken socks, with this pic..... Bubbles was not too happy when I told him.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1276 Active Users (170 Members and 1106 Guests)
- › Granny's gone and done it again 32 seconds ago
- › *In the Arctic* A Fox RP 39 seconds ago
- › Help identify their breed 49 seconds ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Four week old meat duck doesn't look like I think she should,... 1 minute ago
- › Keep a word, drop a word! 1 minute ago
- › Science fair ideas (Questions you have had and can't find an exact... 2 minutes ago
- › Name that chicken celebrity, punsters welcome! 2 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.