Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 3:30 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 836
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #8352 of 15763112/5/15 at 2:01pmpost #8353 of 15763112/5/15 at 2:01pmThread StarterQuote:
your old friend but your not old sweetness!!post #8354 of 15763112/5/15 at 2:02pmpost #8355 of 15763112/5/15 at 2:02pmThread Starter
if she is like that, I would..... crap I just did it again! thing is WE EAT CHICKEN people well I love chicken sammies and chicken pot pie and chicken breastessesssss and yea I loveeeee me somechickenpost #8356 of 15763112/5/15 at 2:03pmThread StarterQuote:
oh oh me too!! and how to shovel out around the tent so the water doesnt leak in and get the sleeping bags all wet too!!post #8357 of 15763112/5/15 at 2:04pmThread Starter
I dont need a drink.....
CHICKEN HAWK whuts up boy?
Edited by Sally Sunshine - 12/5/15 at 2:07pmpost #8358 of 15763112/5/15 at 2:06pmpost #8359 of 15763112/5/15 at 2:07pmQuote:
My friends grandmother called when they where putting down their very loved horse. she sceamed at her because she was asking all these questions and then was mad because the horse was more important than her at that momentQuote:
OMG THANKS I have been looking to see if she is on here but I couldn't find her!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #8360 of 15763112/5/15 at 2:08pmThread StarterQuote:
good indeed MC
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway! 4 minutes ago
- › Chickens Crop 4 minutes ago
- › How long does broody hen stay fertile? 9 minutes ago
- › Silkie hatching 11 minutes ago
- › Coturnix-Pics 12 minutes ago
- › Hi from Tampa FLorida 15 minutes ago
- › Any Hawaii Folks on BYC? 16 minutes ago
- › DIY Thread - Let's see your "Inventions". 17 minutes ago
- › Chicken Attacked By Owl!!!!!!! 17 minutes ago
- › Bought house with chicken stuff here 18 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.