- Gone quackers
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:08 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 2:49 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 8362post #83611 of 1576314/17/16 at 4:24amAll by myself. Don't wanna be all by myself anymore!CoffeeCoffee
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #83612 of 1576314/17/16 at 4:25ampost #83613 of 1576314/17/16 at 4:26am*yawn*
Morning, MC!post #83614 of 1576314/17/16 at 4:28ampost #83615 of 1576314/17/16 at 4:28ampost #83616 of 1576314/17/16 at 4:29amQuote:
Banti to the rescue!
(Anything to stop the muzak)
-Bantipost #83617 of 1576314/17/16 at 4:31amWhen I was young
I never needed anyone
And makin' love was just for fun
Those days are gone
I think of all the friends I've known
But when I dial the telephone
All by myself
Don't want to be, all by myself anymore
All by myself
Don't want to live, all by myself anymore
Hard to be sure
Some times I feel so insecure
And love so distant and obscure
Remains the cureCoffeeCoffeepost #83618 of 1576314/17/16 at 4:33amNote to self: Wake up completely before checking 'bator temps. I nearly had a panic attack when I thought 102 was 120.
Edited by BantyChooks - 4/17/16 at 4:34ampost #83619 of 1576314/17/16 at 4:34am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1214 Active Users (138 Members and 1076 Guests)
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 seconds ago
- › New to goats 29 seconds ago
- › The Heritage Rhode Island Red Site 51 seconds ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Hello all. 2 minutes ago
- › Waiting patiently 2 minutes ago
- › Sick Hen - Help! 2 minutes ago
- › Boys or girls??? 2 minutes ago
- › Furry animal contest! 4 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.