Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 3:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 10:36 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 8706
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #87052 of 1576314/26/16 at 3:29pmQuote:Goats hate rain. They will be inside unlike horses.Originally Posted by fire370
@daxigait. No babies yet. Bliss has bagged up tremendously in the last 24 hours but no signs of labor. Others are coming along nicely. But, we are in very volatile weather pattern with lots of pressure changes, tornadoes and hail. So this may be enough to push her into labor. Of course, I'm not walking out in this crap to put the does up. You watch, one of them will get hit by lightning. LOL. Nah, they are probably all in their huts.post #87053 of 1576314/26/16 at 3:32pmThread Starterpost #87054 of 1576314/26/16 at 3:33pmpost #87055 of 1576314/26/16 at 3:34pmThread Starterpost #87056 of 1576314/26/16 at 3:34pmpost #87057 of 1576314/26/16 at 3:36pmQuote:No way to do it without it hurting them a little.-Kathypost #87058 of 1576314/26/16 at 3:38pm@casportponyHi Kathy, did you see my question about my meat (dual purpose) rainbow/red Ranger (3/1 hatch) that started yesterday taking a step or two forward and then staggering back a couple like it is drunk. It just started yesterday. I am not sure what it might be.
Thankspost #87059 of 1576314/26/16 at 3:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
-Kathypost #87060 of 1576314/26/16 at 3:39pmThread Starter
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1237 Active Users (111 Members and 1126 Guests)
- › To clip or not to clip, that is the question 1 minute ago
- › Coral sand for bedding 3 minutes ago
- › Lavender Ameraucana Breeders .... UNITE 4 minutes ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 5 minutes ago
- › 2016 Gosling Hatch-a-long 6 minutes ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 9 minutes ago
- › Long time reader, first time poster! 9 minutes ago
- › Can you tell sex by saddle feathers? 11 minutes ago
- › Best predator proof automatic coop door 13 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 13 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page