Welcome back, girlfriend! I missed you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 3:31 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 3:35 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 8997post #89962 of 1576315/3/16 at 1:48pmQuote:
You called me insane. CCM said you dissed my singing.
Awwwww! It's nice to know I was missed by you guys.CoffeeCoffeepost #89963 of 1576315/3/16 at 1:55pmQuote:
You may still singpost #89964 of 1576315/3/16 at 1:57pmQuote:Man, not only do I miss what others say, I miss a lot of what I say! You would have had to do quite a bit of reading between the lines to get to that conclusion. I did no such thing.
(Insane was simply an idea, whether or not you choose to accept it is up to you!)
And who is CCM?
Anyway, it is good to have you back. I missed my morning duckling!
Edited by BantyChooks - 5/3/16 at 1:58pmpost #89965 of 1576315/3/16 at 1:58pmpost #89966 of 1576315/3/16 at 1:59pmpost #89967 of 1576315/3/16 at 2:01pm
I am supposed to be doing chores... Apparently that isn't happening! I want to tear apart two closets and an overstuffed storage room. I just don't think it is happening right now!CoffeeCoffeepost #89968 of 1576315/3/16 at 2:01pmpost #89969 of 1576315/3/16 at 2:01pmQuote:
Not happening you've been away waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy too long!post #89970 of 1576315/3/16 at 2:01pm
not much, wish for coffee
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 49 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP 1 minute ago
- › Generally, what are Brahma's like? 1 minute ago
- › Female duck mounting and biting other female duck-leading to blood 1 minute ago
- › Store Upgrade - Information About Using Store Coupons 1 minute ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 2 minutes ago
- › Need an Avatar? Lots of free ones here, take your pick. 2 minutes ago
- › What treat did your chickies get today? 2 minutes ago
- › Official BYC Contest - Chicken and Egg Recipes - Win a BYC Cookbook! 2 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age