Well I guess you don't have to process them, but it's hard to process a bird you'd rather keep. So
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 5:08 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 2:49 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 9215
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #92142 of 1576315/8/16 at 6:49ampost #92143 of 1576315/8/16 at 6:50ampost #92144 of 1576315/8/16 at 6:51am
I have no idea how many of each I even have. I know one is a rooster (okay, cockerel) but he has a tiny comb. They are 3 months old. It is odd how the combs are on each mutt.CoffeeCoffeepost #92145 of 1576315/8/16 at 6:51am
True story and I so often wished iPhones were around then as I would have had a picture to share with you. In all the madness of tearing the place down we literally had a moment of wow. There wasn't so much as a scratch on that box where everything else was destroyed.
One grafted tomato made it. I'm just going to plant the rest not trying to graft anymorepost #92146 of 1576315/8/16 at 6:51am
Never had it. I always had to choose from plain old cheerios and rice crispies. Couldn't have sugar with it either. I've lost my taste for cereal... Now a sausage and cheese omelet...post #92147 of 1576315/8/16 at 6:52ampost #92148 of 1576315/8/16 at 6:52ampost #92149 of 1576315/8/16 at 6:53ampost #92150 of 1576315/8/16 at 6:53am
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Great Depression of 2016 7 seconds ago
- › Rooster thread 1 minute ago
- › What did you do in the garden today? 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › WHICH DUCK DO YOU PREFER??? 3 minutes ago
- › FLORIDA!!!!!ALWAYS SUNNY SIDE UP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Hello from Jeep Chick! 3 minutes ago
- › ◇♡◇ Run Wild's RP Advertisement ◇♡◇ 4 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 5 minutes ago
- › Dumbest Things People Have Said About Your Chickens/Eggs/Meat -... 6 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.