I buy meat at a grocery store
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 8:36 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 6:22 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 9216
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #92152 of 1576315/8/16 at 6:58ampost #92153 of 1576315/8/16 at 6:58amQuote:Originally Posted by Pensmaster
True story and I so often wished iPhones were around then as I would have had a picture to share with you. In all the madness of tearing the place down we literally had a moment of wow. There wasn't so much as a scratch on that box where everything else was destroyed.
One grafted tomato made it. I'm just going to plant the rest not trying to graft anymore
I still don't understand the grafting thing. I did a little reading on it, but I'll read up a little more when the fall comes... I went to the "nursery" or "greenhouse" yesterday and picked up some more plants to put in the garden. The seeds I started are growing, but the plants I bought are way bigger than the ones I started... I'm still interested to see how they will do.post #92154 of 1576315/8/16 at 6:58ampost #92155 of 1576315/8/16 at 7:00amQuote:
Then someone had to process it for you, which is fine.
Edited by mlm Mike - 5/8/16 at 7:02ampost #92156 of 1576315/8/16 at 7:03ampost #92157 of 1576315/8/16 at 7:03ampost #92158 of 1576315/8/16 at 7:03am
busy busy busy busy!
howdy allpost #92159 of 1576315/8/16 at 7:04amQuote:
The mutts are hard to tell... One of the two that I kept from my last big mutt-hatch is definitely a boy. The other seems to be a pullet. They're only about 10 weeks old, but his rooster feathers are definitely coming in, as well as the bright red pea comb...post #92160 of 1576315/8/16 at 7:06amQuote:
I've never tried pumpkins. I was wanting to try watermelons this year, but only 4 of the seeds sprouted.
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
- › Dog Mutts/Mixes Thread! 15 seconds ago
- › Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's Chicken Chat Thread!... 35 seconds ago
- › American serama thread! 41 seconds ago
- › BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT. 52 seconds ago
- › Will my chickens get used to their new coop? 1 minute ago
- › Integrating a cockerel into a flock of mature hens 2 minutes ago
- › 10 chickens, goose and duck VANISHED 2 minutes ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 2 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 2 minutes ago
- › Wait... I think I saw a spider! 2 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale