Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Yesterday at 8:42 pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Yesterday at 8:48 pm in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 9510
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #95092 of 1576315/13/16 at 9:23am
This is the other evening we went 'boating'post #95093 of 1576315/13/16 at 9:32ampost #95094 of 1576315/13/16 at 9:33ampost #95095 of 1576315/13/16 at 9:35ampost #95096 of 1576315/13/16 at 10:00amQuote:Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
Since I cant seem to keep up with our incubation updates on individuals right now....
I can at least let you know I am still grabbing all our info
This stuff is not in the notes yet because I havent had time to do it in the middle of the night when internet actually works correctly
so this is what isnt there yet
LET ME KNOW BDAYS THOUGH!!
HELPING OTHERS INCUBATION QUESTIONS w/answers post #85688
How to Tell the Age of a Chicken post #84949
Day 11 guinea post #92803
Day 13 candles post #1559
Day 18 Ancona Duck post #84853
Day 21 Ancona Duck post #85709
Day 24 Ancona Duck post #87139
Tapeworm pics n treatment post #85132 post #85136 post #85165 post #85232
Putrescent whole egg Solids as repellents post #85932
What to do if an egg breaks inside a hen? CLICK HERE
COOL CHICK nipple WATERERS!! LOVE THESE post #6792
asthma and chickens post #90265
assisting, Brown spot Duck egg malposition post #87959
members monkeys post #87374
Muscovy hatching post #90407
https://theiwrc.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Duerr_Splinting_Manual_2010.pdfpost #95097 of 1576315/13/16 at 10:09ampost #95098 of 1576315/13/16 at 10:09amQuote:Quote:You already got it, thank ya!!Originally Posted by Sally Sunshine
NO what where
then turn them but try to turn the eggs in the turner so that it turns the saddles the gentlest way possible....
sweet three hundred bucks? how many kids pooped peed and puked on it? or how many beers farts and ummmm other stuff is on it? pets or no pets? bed bugs or no?
really they have zofran for that, I buy it in bulkQuote:Presents!!Quote:For some reason I hear accents on here too. Maybe not the correct ones; but I sure do have ideas!Quote:Aw, cmon! We don't get insulted that easy!post #95099 of 1576315/13/16 at 10:12ampost #95100 of 1576315/13/16 at 10:13amQuote:Welcome!
First off, what bator kind?
Still air or fan?
How many thermometers, and are they calibrated?
What temp did you run?
When did they quit?
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1474 Active Users (148 Members and 1326 Guests)
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 seconds ago
- › The Old Folks Home 1 minute ago
- › The Buckeye Thread 1 minute ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 3 minutes ago
- › BYC Café 3 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 5 minutes ago
- › Ducks with special Needs 7 minutes ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 7 minutes ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 8 minutes ago
- › Broody button quail? 9 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page