- Always Grateful
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemBrinsea Mini Advance Incubatortagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- itemBrinsea OvaScope Egg Viewertagged by BantyChooks, 1/31/16
- categoryDuckstagged by BantyChooks, 6/3/16
- brandFarm Innovatorstagged by BantyChooks, 5/17/16
- topicIncubating Hatching Eggstagged by BantyChooks, 7/20/16
- itemLittle Giant Still Air Incubator 9200tagged by BantyChooks, 1/20/16
- itemStorey's Guide to Raising Poultry, 4th Edition: Chickens, Turkeys, Ducks, Geese, Guineas, Gamebirdstagged by Sally Sunshine, 9/10/16
Related Forum Threads
- EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn everything from hatching to... Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- My Hatching Journey- The Adventures of a Complete Newbie Last post on 10/19/16 at 12:24am in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- INDIANA BYC'ers HERE! Last post on Today at 9:08 am in Where am I? Where are you!
- Diary & Notes ~ Air Cell Detatched SHIPPED Eggs Last post on 11/1/15 at 3:41pm in Incubating & Hatching Eggs
- Ancona Ducks Last post on 10/16/16 at 1:40pm in Ducks
Griffin Nest - Homepage
Last edited: 8/5/16
- Incubation Cheat SheetLast edited: 9/15/12
- Building the BinBatorLast edited: 8/7/16
- Other Backyard Fowl - Ducks, Quail, Turkeys, Geese, Etc.Last edited: 9/4/16
- Building our Duck PondLast edited: 8/18/16
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks - Page 964post #9631 of 15763112/7/15 at 6:47pmWonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!Wonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!post #9632 of 15763112/7/15 at 6:48pmpost #9633 of 15763112/7/15 at 6:48pmQuote:
When did Bubs become my nickname?
(I don't care what i'm called... Just cracked me up to be called by my rooster's nickname. I would say another name I call Bubbles the chicken... But you know what Ur or sc would do)
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/7/15 at 6:55pmpost #9634 of 15763112/7/15 at 6:51pmpost #9635 of 15763112/7/15 at 6:53pmSwedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!Swedish ducks, golden comets and a light brahma roo, lavender orpingtons, bantam orpingtons (chocolate, black, mauve, splash), bantam cochins, old english bantams (silver duckwing and self blue), and Seramas!post #9636 of 15763112/7/15 at 6:53pmQuote:post #9637 of 15763112/7/15 at 6:54pmI've been crazy busy. My sister just had her second child her first just turned a year old in October. She had a c-section and it was a little hard on her and her husband had to go back to work so I am taking care of all of them for now so not much time to be online I usually hit the ground running in the morning anymore, no time to even have a cup of coffee before I get to her house but I do try to read all the post every day I like to see how everyone is doing and have a few laughs before I drift off to sleep at night.post #9638 of 15763112/7/15 at 6:54pmThread StarterQuote:
when it was easier to typeQuote:
awww thats great news!!!post #9639 of 15763112/7/15 at 6:56pm
I thought I had a come back for this..not yet!
Edited by Cynthia12 - 12/7/15 at 6:57pmWonderful family, very understanding husband when it comes to chickens, dogs, birds, one big Golden Retriever, and thankful to the Lord for all!post #9640 of 15763112/7/15 at 6:56pmQuote:Originally Posted by Sally SunshineQuote:when it was easier to type
shoulda known..... Now ur's gonna pounce on me for not predicting it!!
This thread is locked
- INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! come HATCH, LEARN, & Chat! w/hosts, Sally Sunshine & BantyChooks
- Incubation Cheat Sheet
Currently, there are 1446 Active Users (161 Members and 1285 Guests)
- › Wheezing and sneezing 8 seconds ago
- › My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway! 37 seconds ago
- › The Q&A Game! 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 2 minutes ago
- › Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's Chicken Chat Thread!... 2 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › New to Guineas but so in LOVE!! 3 minutes ago
- › Chicken sneezing all the time 3 minutes ago
- › Silver Spangled Hamburg? 3 minutes ago
- › Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds 4 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.