BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Other BackYard Poultry › Ducks › Sick pet duck, advice would be of great help!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sick pet duck, advice would be of great help! - Page 9

post #81 of 85
It s
Quote:
Originally Posted by casportpony View Post

This is just a guess based off of something I read, but I think the correct dose might be closer to 0.27ml per pound, and I think one is meant to give it 2-4 times a day.

-Kathy
ays for a pig four weeks are young only one cc
post #82 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by dycklings View Post

It s
Quote:
Originally Posted by casportpony View Post

This is just a guess based off of something I read, but I think the correct dose might be closer to 0.27ml per pound, and I think one is meant to give it 2-4 times a day.

-Kathy
ays for a pig four weeks are young only one cc

Pigs are not birds. :D

 

-Kathy

post #83 of 85
Tue
Quote:
Originally Posted by casportpony View Post

Pigs are not birds. big_smile.png

-Kathy

Very true smile.png
post #84 of 85
How do you
Quote:
Originally Posted by dycklings View Post

Tue
Quote:
Originally Posted by casportpony View Post

Pigs are not birds. big_smile.png

-Kathy

Very true smile.png
tube feed?
post #85 of 85
Quote:
Originally Posted by dycklings View Post

How do you
Quote:
Originally Posted by dycklings View Post

Tue
Quote:
Originally Posted by casportpony View Post

Pigs are not birds. big_smile.png

-Kathy

Very true smile.png
tube feed?

Check out this thread:
http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/805728/go-team-tube-feeding

-Kathy
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Ducks
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Other BackYard Poultry › Ducks › Sick pet duck, advice would be of great help!