BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The NFC B-Day Chat Thread - Page 1258

post #12571 of 17612
Quote:
Originally Posted by BantyChooks View Post


Ah, but what if I'm just a typing ghost?
 

 

Aren't we all ?

Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.

Celebrating the fourth quarter of my first century.

Reply

Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.

Celebrating the fourth quarter of my first century.

Reply
post #12572 of 17612
Quote:
Originally Posted by BantyChooks View Post


Ah, but what if I'm just a typing ghost?
(Nearly typed "goat"- Now that would have been interesting)

I've been curious, but haven't kept up well with threads and such... Have you hatched any eggs out from your Araucana hen yet? How'd they turn out?

Goat would have a good one smile.png

Hatched 7 - they are 3 weeks old. They all have tails, which is interesting. Only another 6 months to wait and see if I have any blue egg layers th.gif
"The whole problem of the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply
"The whole problem of the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #12573 of 17612
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourland View Post

Aren't we all ?
nah, Sour - some of us are just mere flesh and bones big_smile.png
"The whole problem of the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply
"The whole problem of the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #12574 of 17612
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTKen View Post

Goat would have a good one smile.png

Hatched 7 - they are 3 weeks old. They all have tails, which is interesting. Only another 6 months to wait and see if I have any blue egg layers th.gif
I know how ya feel... That wait is endless.

One of my EHAL pullets held out until she was 8 months old.... and yes, she was the one I really wanted to know egg colour on. lol.png
Edited by BantyChooks - 12/19/16 at 6:28am
post #12575 of 17612
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTKen View Post


nah, Sour - some of us are just mere flesh and bones big_smile.png

 

Are you inferring that YOU are real ?  :ep

Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.

Celebrating the fourth quarter of my first century.

Reply

Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.

Celebrating the fourth quarter of my first century.

Reply
post #12576 of 17612
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourland View Post

Are you inferring that YOU are real ?  ep.gif
I wouldn't go that far tongue.png
"The whole problem of the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply
"The whole problem of the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #12577 of 17612
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTKen View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourland View Post

Aren't we all ?
nah, Sour - some of us are just mere flesh and bones big_smile.png

And fur.;)

post #12578 of 17612

Word from the kids...Kendra's Foley catheters have been pulled and replaced with another Chait.  She's in a great mood, eating breakfast already.  Jen said it took them about 3 minutes to put the Chait in, even with Kendra fighting them all the way!  Yippeee!!  This afternoon will be her MIR, x-rays,  and Ultrasound, with those doctors going over the results later.

 

Tomorrow is her Spina Bifida junk - gets her back, legs hips and knees checked, and then in the afternoon she sees her neurologist.  Both of those appointments will be based on the results of the tests the day before.  Kids should be able to head for home on Wednesday. 

post #12579 of 17612
Sounds like a marathon, Blooie but I'm sure it's gotta be better than travelling all that way multiple times. I'm sure Kendra will take it in her stride 👍🏻
"The whole problem of the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply
"The whole problem of the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." Bertrand Russell
Reply
post #12580 of 17612
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blooie View Post
 

Word from the kids...Kendra's Foley catheters have been pulled and replaced with another Chait.  She's in a great mood, eating breakfast already.  Jen said it took them about 3 minutes to put the Chait in, even with Kendra fighting them all the way!  Yippeee!!  This afternoon will be her MIR, x-rays,  and Ultrasound, with those doctors going over the results later.

 

Tomorrow is her Spina Bifida junk - gets her back, legs hips and knees checked, and then in the afternoon she sees her neurologist.  Both of those appointments will be based on the results of the tests the day before.  Kids should be able to head for home on Wednesday. 

 

Gotta love a good report!!  :yiipchick

Swedish ducks, golden comets, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam english chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, OEGBs, Seramas, and Call Ducks!
Reply
Swedish ducks, golden comets, large fowl lavender orpingtons, bantam english chocolate orpingtons, bantam cochins, OEGBs, Seramas, and Call Ducks!
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread