Hatch is done.
100% shipped eggs, 100% damaged air cells, a few full rollers and the rest saddled. I pulled the plug 24 hours after the first hatch, and the hatch was done (eggtopsied all unhatched).
Overall 67 chicks out of 81 eggs that started growing (a couple may not have, they were too dark to see through). 72% of the eggs that I thought showed signs of growth did hatch.
The best hatch was in my cooler hatcher, next in the Ova Easy, and finally the Eco 20. The only sticky chicks were in the Eco 20, as well as the only ones that did not absorb all their yolk. All eggs spent the first 18 days in the same tray in the GQF so this was a hatching test.
Ravyn, yours ended up with a 64% hatch rate that would have been higher if I had removed the 4 eggs that did not develop. Farmboy, yours ended up with a 46% hatch rate with 7 of them failing during lockdown. All of those had really bad air cells and I think laying them down prevented the chick from getting to the air.
I am happy with the hatch, I have a tub full of beautiful bouncy chicks! Pics after they are all fluffed.